What’s your favourite non-Ford part you’ve added to your BS?

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Tuxmats are great. I also bought the center console tray and it is worth every penny.

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine is my light bar setup. I use mostly the amber backlights at night. A close second is the seat jacker on my front seat, made it so much better for me daily driving.

Ford Bronco Sport What’s your favourite non-Ford part you’ve added to your BS? PXL_20221127_202254764

Ford Bronco Sport What’s your favourite non-Ford part you’ve added to your BS? PXL_20221129_123716548

Ford Bronco Sport What’s your favourite non-Ford part you’ve added to your BS? PXL_20221118_003354044
links to seat jacker?

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
Mine has to be the console insert. I liked mine so much I got one for my GF’s Escape.
This is great, I have this as well.. If people are sweating specific Amazon listings, I wouldn't sweat it - see several manufacturers with what appears to be identical parts.

Very happy with the Tuxmats, although I have to get the clips out for some of the thinner edges that go around the seats. Way happier with the quality than Weathertech.

I love them so very much. Really helps me stand out at night.
What's the install effort/wiring for those? ANd link?

Does this work good? Been thinking about getting one. Also can you plug it in to the usb in the passenger row??? and still use it correctly
The MA1 is the only wireless Android Auto adapter (for radios with wired Android Auto) that I'd recommend. I can't say if the second row USB-C ports would work with it as I'm using Apple Carplay at present.

This dash tray.
Bought this and disagree, another one (like the center console liner) where there seem to be several brands but mine had no 3M or other adhesive tape to keep it in place. Probably useful once you have that, unless you need to service something behind the dash (in which case it blocks the first dash trim piece you'd remove to do anything).

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Wow, this question should be a slam dunk, but I really don't know. I have a different configuration of that console tray that I use a bunch, so probably the same for me most days. If anyone is shopping, and wants to actually use the coin holder, don't get the one with coins way at the back. Awkward to grab. I'm actually on my second tray for that reason.

But I bought an SUV mattress that isn't specifically for a Bronco Sport and that's probably what I enjoy the most, when it does get used. Otherwise chilling in the back isn't really so comfortable.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
OP
OP
CableXJ

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
What brand did you get - Amazon has quite a few?
EDBETOS Center Console Organizer Compatible with Ford Bronco Sport CX430 4-Door 2021 2022 (Not for U725 2-Door) and 2020-2022 Escape Accessories Insert Tray Secondary Armrest Storage Box ABS, Black https://a.co/d/fiREGw2

SquarePants

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle
dakman

"Mine is my light bar setup. I use mostly the amber backlights at night. A close second is the seat jacker on my front seat, made it so much better for me daily driving. "

Nice, could you discuss the lights, please? Who/what, self-install(?), (chassis mods?) etc. Also, is that a skid plate? Any details? And, of course, ya can't get away from 'splaining the RED "R". Cheers!

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
Favourite part? Well, I guess I like the aluminium exterior Bronco badges. I like the small organizer we put in the boot. Amber colour lights in the grille, just under the bonnet. WeatherTech floor mats in case I'm eating a bag of crisps and spill some on the floor.

OP
OP
CableXJ

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport