BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Did anyone get an update on their scheduled build (week of May 16th)?

Seems odd, no updates whatsoever on Ford Tracker, Tracker Ap, ETIS or Motorcraft…
Sponsored

Clester74

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Did anyone get an update on their scheduled build (week of May 16th)?

Seems odd, no updates whatsoever on Ford Tracker, Tracker Ap, ETIS or Motorcraft…
My BS BL flipped to production on 5/5 & there it has stayed 🤷🏼‍♀️

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm hitting up Ford chat today since my salesman didn't get back to me yesterday with info from the VVR.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine flipped to in production & I got my window sticker. I was thinking that might be all that happens at least so far.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford chat told me the order had been sent to the plant, well no shit Sherlock, that's what in production means. I think my salesman is off today because he hasn't got back to me with info. I may try the chat function with the dealership again because this is my only day that I'm not asleep while the rest of the world functions because I'm on nights right now.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford chat told me the order had been sent to the plant, well no shit Sherlock, that's what in production means. I think my salesman is off today because he hasn't got back to me with info. I may try the chat function with the dealership again because this is my only day that I'm not asleep while the rest of the world functions because I'm on nights right now.
I have the same production week as you and my status hasn't changed from In Production. I have tracked a couple of orders from the local dealerships around me and once they were built it took almost a week before the orders updated to shipped. I'm sure we will see an update later this week.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same production week as you and my status hasn't changed from In Production. I have tracked a couple of orders from the local dealerships around me and once they were built it took almost a week before the orders updated to shipped. I'm sure we will see an update later this week.
I finally heard back from my salesman and he said the same thing Ford chat said 2 days ago: sent to plant. I'm in queue with the chat again to see if I can at least get a build day or if it's been through paint yet.

Rygar

Badlands
First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
My dealer told me it was finished being built on the 23rd, and should be shipped and arrive in the next 4 weeks or so.

I've heard some people getting their vehicles about 2 weeks after the build date, and haven't heard of any taking longer than 4 week, so hopefully it comes soon!

Reactions: WLK

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me it was finished being built on the 23rd, and should be shipped and arrive in the next 4 weeks or so.

I've heard some people getting their vehicles about 2 weeks after the build date, and haven't heard of any taking longer than 4 week, so hopefully it comes soon!
Does the tracker show yours as having been built?
Sponsored