What’s favorite colors you DIDN’T pick??

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I went Alto Blue as well but wasn't my first choice. went Badlands dealer order with as many options possible that I wanted. your photo does the color well. buying it sight unseen it was really hard to appreciate the color change based on the lighting conditions and general darkness.
I really like Alto Blue. I think it will be one of the less common colors and that will make it unique. As much as I love Area 51 and Cactus Gray, I feel like we will see A LOT of BSes in those colors.
Sponsored

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I found lot of the colors were predictable and zzzz (but better than Toyota's options! lol) - I got mine in Cactus Gray and think I'm going to love it. But I do worry about how many will eventually be on the road. I REALLY wanted Alto Blue and it was hard to say no to that one. I didnt want to pay the upcharge for a color 'because I had to have it' and I also didnt want to be up against a dirty car most of the time. White and black were a hard no for me. I thought the white looked like a hearse haha

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I would have been happy with Carbonized Gray also.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Aw... No love for Rapid Red! That was my first choice (after the Orange; wish Orange was available for OB and BB trims). I got lucky to find Red, but seems it’s not as popular. (I also loved Area 51.)
I love red but the rapid red leans toward crimson, and in dim light, almost burgundy. I would really love to be able to order race red

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
We picked Area 51. But I really like the Rapid Red, and would also choose Cactus Gray.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I wanted a deep British racing green so I could do a digital camo thing,, but the (cyber)school bus yellow and all else black, black wheels included would have been my first choice .

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astrobin.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I really love my Rapid Red but I think either Cyber orange or Area 51. Alto blue gets an honorable mention.

admittedly there isn’t a color for the bronco sport that I don’t like.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
A51 has been on my list since day one (Big Bronco). Ended up ordering Cyber Orange Big Bronco. Recently picked up a Bronco Sport Big Bend from the dealer website, in A51.

Rapid Red would be my third pick I guess.

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
In the renders Kodiak Brown looks awful. Still haven't seen one in person but I've seen a couple photos under natural light posted here and it looks really nice. Looks more like a darker burgundy.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Cactus grey and Area51 have always been my favorite. Got beat to the punch on a CG Badlands and found a A51 Big Bend a few days later
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl