Txsurfer13

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Ltd
Looks fun! Wish there was somewhere not 2hr+ from me where we could do fun offroad stuff. Best we can do in Houston area is the potholes lol.
Creekside Off-Road Ranch in Splendora (30 minutes) $20, no reservations necessary, and there's a ton there for the BS. But do not go in any water there unless you've scouted it thoroughly.

Crystal Beach is great, too

I'm going to check out some trails near Conroe that I saw on AllTrails and OnX which are purported to be OHV accessible... I think they're pretty much what OP posted here (sans mountains), if they turn out to be real.

I'll let you know what I find.

Edit: I see you're in Katy, so that drive to Splendora may be a bit longer for you.

McTwzzle

Heritage
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2022 Edge ST, 2021 EcoSport
Creekside Off-Road Ranch in Splendora (30 minutes) $20, no reservations necessary, and there's a ton there for the BS. But do not go in any water there unless you've scouted it thoroughly.

Crystal Beach is great, too

I'm going to check out some trails near Conroe that I saw on AllTrails and OnX which are purported to be OHV accessible... I think they're pretty much what OP posted here (sans mountains), if they turn out to be real.

I'll let you know what I find.

Edit: I see you're in Katy, so that drive to Splendora may be a bit longer for you.
Splendora isn't too far of a dive tbh, looks like just over an hour or so. I wasn't even aware that there was a place like that around here. I've been down to the beach when I had the Maverick and that was fun too.

Let me know about the Conroe thing. I had OnX but, with no trails around, didn't pay for the sub to see other stuff.