Well that's depressing. Seat torn

Vyper

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was helping a buddy of mine move last weekend. We got totally flooded out with an insane amount of rain which the FE totally beasted through, but then go figure something gets caught on the seat and at the end of the day I notice this terrifying tear. I have no idea what did it. She's not even 5 months old :(

Silver lining, though: I purchased an interior warranty when I bought the vehicle and it is covered! It will be repaired at the end of this month at no cost to me :)
received_363856331863793.jpeg
Advertisement

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands, EcoSport
Was helping a buddy of mine move last weekend. We got totally flooded out with an insane amount of rain which the FE totally beasted through, but then go figure something gets caught on the seat and at the end of the day I notice this terrifying tear. I have no idea what did it. She's not even 5 months old :(

Silver lining, though: I purchased an interior warranty when I bought the vehicle and it is covered! It will be repaired at the end of this month at no cost to me :)
received_363856331863793.jpeg
Seen that when someone had a screwdriver in their back pocket...... :frown:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, SVT Mustang, SHO,
of all the things that could be damaged this is an easy cheap repair item. one seat cover in the mail.
it sucks I know, but you will never know it was damaged once repaired. just make sure the foam is completely intact.

OP
OP
Vyper

Vyper

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
of all the things that could be damaged this is an easy cheap repair item. one seat cover in the mail.
it sucks I know, but you will never know it was damaged once repaired. just make sure the foam is completely intact.
Foam is good to go, it's just the leather that needs fixing. Should be quick and easy, just going to keep the seats down the next 2 weeks until it gets fixed.

Advertisement

Advertisement