Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hello all! This is my first post on this forum, excited to be here! Anyways, so I ordered a new 23MY BS OB and frequently check on the status of delivery. Well, I noticed the other day that the pictures displayed on this screen show both an Outer Banks with a blue and black roof. I know the OB specifically comes with the black top roof so it's just strange to see the blue roof in the pics. Has anyone else had this weird glitch and should I be worried about it? I don't want a blue roof lol.

Thanks all

Ford Bronco Sport Weird roof color glitch on Ford website 1.PNG

Ford Bronco Sport Weird roof color glitch on Ford website 2.PNG

Ford Bronco Sport Weird roof color glitch on Ford website 3.PNG
Sponsored

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Like you said, it's just a glitch. I noticed the same thing recently on the Builder tool. I configured a Badlands and the picture showed a matching body-colored roof instead of the black roof, but in the details of the configuration, the black roof was selected.

OP
OP
Bloomsey

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ford needs to get their UI up to speed lol, thanks for your reply!

Sarah Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Fusion, 2017 Cmax
There are alot of glitches on the ford build and price, its mostly things like colored mirror caps, or the roof color, or we have seen one where there were side mirrors at all. Their system could use some updating. I wouldn't worry about it, its just a glitch. but If you are more worried you can always check your window sticker, it will tell you what it has on it including if the roof is black or paint to match.
Sponsored