Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Mine is still showing in Production, ETA got bumped from 12/28 to 12/30.
Sponsored

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
Anyone got the link to that post explaining the window sticker numbers? I can't find it.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I put Bronczilla in the FordPass app but I kind of feel like I have to meet it first to determine these things, lol.
Don't worry, mine is "My Little Pony" in the FordPass app...

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
My order number is 222 out of 277. It was supposed to have been built yesterday but I can’t get the tracker to work to confirm. Has anyone seen such a low number of productions in a single day?

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) A5F4FE7D-C59E-4D9A-BEF7-11D965828468
I am 223/277, so mine should have been right behind yours on the line. As of Wed mine was supposed to built yesterday as well. Tracker isn't working because they have to take it down to update the database the tracker app uses to give us our information. Still, the suspense is killing me. Hopefully we will get our "built" emails on Monday :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
Great news for you! But makes me a little sad. Ours (wife’s) showed into production 11/29 and the tracker still shows “in production”. Maybe I should be getting nervous instead??
I had to wait about 10 days “in production.” Sticker appeared around day 4 or 5. Then, on Friday Ford sent the “Built” email followed by “Shipped” yesterday. Don’t fret … your baby is coming, probably by Jan 10.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Do they provide you with any kind of tracking info? I wanna make sure that I'm ready to roll when mine hits the dealer lot. I do not want that thing sitting there for the other sales people to scheme over. Heard too many bad stories already.
Rgill is right you call the dealer for a rail car number. From the threads i have read on here, you call a 1-800 for the railroad and use the automated tracking system. I will probably stop in at the dealer in a week and see if they can give me the rail car number. Then i will try and figure out how to track it.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I had to wait about 10 days “in production.” Sticker appeared around day 4 or 5. Then, on Friday Ford sent the “Built” email followed by “Shipped” yesterday. Don’t fret … your baby is coming, probably by Jan 10.
Just checked the tracker. Went into production the 29th. Just changed to built this morning. Interestingly the tracker still estimates arrival 12/31. That will probably change when its shipped. Still, one step closer :)

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
MaxVelocity, we are waiting to hear when you have a “shipped notice” since you posted your sticker first. You will help us see if the brake issue is going to be a factor.
Got the email from Ford this morning saying its BUILT! The email also said the estimated delivery is between 12/24 and 12/30.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Estimated delivery still shows 1/4/22
lol, I appreciate the emotional support! I’m not sure why I even care so much, it’s my wife’s car not mine. I guess because this is the first vehicle I’ve ever ordered and I seem to be obsessed with how the process works. That and I grew up on a farm with 3 bobtails (1st gen) Broncos we used as beaters. I’m excited to have something with that name again.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Hello! My car has been officially built 12-2-21! Now we wait for it to arrive!
Depending on what part of Nor Cal you are in....you might get it by 12/31st.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Depending on what part of Nor Cal you are in....you might get it by 12/31st.
If the first window sticker is just being told its built today in an email with a December delivery date it seems likely the first train hasn't left yet.

That said, I live in ga with the same delivery window. Should look at a rail line map I guess. There is probably a track that runs in the south. Otherwise I would be waiting awhile.
Sponsored