Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
This morning Ford sent me the email confirming that my MY22 BS/BL has been built! Due for delivery in Mystic, CT, the week of January 3-7. Psyched!!
Congrats, but odd. My sticker has said in production since 11/29 with estimated delivery in Georgia on the 30th. Sure its just an estimate but unless the train comes across the south and then north I cant see Ford making the delivery date if my sport isn't even finished yet.

I suppose they could have either A: forgot to update my sticker or B: decided to run more tests before they ship it. I would be annoyed if it shows up with a few hundred miles on it but what can you do.

Someone once mentioned the ford pass app would update when the computer was installed. Still waiting on that so I guess its still being assembled.

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Not sure exactly. I received the "In Production" email on/around 11/19, followed by the window sticker on Thanksgiving Day, I believe.
So that was 2 weeks from the time you were alerted about your Bronco Sport being in production to the time it was actually built. Good to know.....thx.

I got the "In-Production" email on 11/24 so hopefully next week I get the build confirmation. :)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
the Union Pacific rail yard to my Ford dealership is about 11 miles.... but I'm still waiting for my build week of 12/13 :confused:
Hang in there.

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
Just checked the tracker, my 12/6 BL + Premium package, 360+ went into production, no email from Ford yet, no window sticker

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I now have a production date (12/2/21) and an estimated delivery date of 1/4/22. Yay!
I wonder since I'm closer to Mexico than most anyone on here if that means my delivery will happen faster than others....

Peachy.pow

Badlands
First Name
Paola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Howdy! My baby bronco is currently in production. I ordered on 9/7/21 with the estimated production week of 11/22 but was bumped back to 11/29 then 12/6. But good news came on thanksgiving and received the email that my car was in production (11/25) and was given access to the window sticker. I’ll keep you all posted when my car is built.
Hello! My car has been officially built 12-2-21! Now we wait for it to arrive!

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I wonder how accurate these delivery estimates really are. Mine went into production on 12/1 and is estimated for 12/31 delivery. I will honestly be pretty shocked if it goes from production start to dealer lot in 31 days, especially over the holidays.

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
How is everyone getting an estimated delivery date? I was notified that my BL went into production last week with a build date for this week but my estimated delivery date is stIll TBD. Window sticker was created 11/26 with last update 11/27. I’m seeing other posts about build dates for next week with estimated delivery dates already. I just double checked my sticker with no updates yet but I was able to connect the VIN with my Ford pass account yesterday but the BS disappeared today. ??‍♀

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
How is everyone getting an estimated delivery date? I was notified that my BL went into production last week with a build date for this week but my estimated delivery date is stIll TBD. Window sticker was created 11/26 with last update 11/27. I’m seeing other posts about build dates for next week with estimated delivery dates already. I just double checked my sticker with no updates yet but I was able to connect the VIN with my Ford pass account yesterday but the BS disappeared today. ??‍♀
In the tracker page that says its in production it will say. Mine didn't until it knew. Will be under vehicle details.

Also, Its alive! Just checked the ford pass app and its now letting me active my sport. I just need to be at the sport and start the engine... That might be a problem.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
It's official were are built. Now for the shipping game. Yeppie! My guess is week of Christmas or following.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 1638559817078
Congrats! I got mine from Beechmont as well and my order number is R554. ? Looks like they may be on the same train/truck. Maybe we’ll see you there, haha.

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Congrats! I got mine from Beechmont as well and my order number is R554. ? Looks like they may be on the same train/truck. Maybe we’ll see you there, haha.
Your right could be.
Sponsored