Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
JUST CHECKED THE TRACKER (again haha) AND IT SAYS IM IN PRODUCTION! I HAVE MY STICKER AS WELL WTF IS HAPPENING.... OMG OMG OMG.
Damn. I just checked. IT is working again but still just in the order part with no sticker. I am going to say I have a feeling I am going to get pushed again which would do what, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6 and then 12/13?….LOL
Sponsored

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Damn. I just checked. IT is working again but still just in the order part with no sticker. I am going to say I have a feeling I am going to get pushed again which would do what, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6 and then 12/13?….LOL
That's lame... I suppose there is always the end of the week? I was not expecting this AT all, a good reason to set a low expectation. I need to find that thread about what the info on the sticker means.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That's lame... I suppose there is always the end of the week? I was not expecting this AT all, a good reason to set a low expectation. I need to find that thread about what the info on the sticker means.
Search the word sticker and it should pop for you. Ordered on 9.10, confirmed same day and scheduled 10 days later for my first production week….have extremely low expectations so I am good :crackup:

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
When did you order Tny?

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
When did you order Tny?
I ordered on 9/26. My salesman had mentioned that their dealership has a higher priority but I don't know how accurate that is. So don't quote me on that.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I ordered on 9/26. My salesman had mentioned that their dealership has a higher priority but I don't know how accurate that is. So don't quote me on that.
That seems about in line with most that ordered in Sept. I ordered early Nov and am just trying to keep apace with when I can expect a build date

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
That should not affect anything once the initial production date is set. Priority is just getting the order scheduled initially. Then it is all based on commodities, etc What us your build on you BL?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered 9/24 but still nothing showing up yet. Fingers and toes crossed that something will appear soon! We were originally scheduled for 11/29 but were pushed to 12/6 so I'm hoping the window sticker pops up soon. Not that I'm refreshing multiple times a day or anything :cool:

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I ordered 9/24 but still nothing showing up yet. Fingers and toes crossed that something will appear soon! We were originally scheduled for 11/29 but were pushed to 12/6 so I'm hoping the window sticker pops up soon. Not that I'm refreshing multiple times a day or anything :cool:
I ordered 9/10 with a push from 1/22 to 11/29 to 12/6 and nothing for me either. I am just going to run under the assumption that I am now 12/13

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
THE THREAD IS NOW FOR ANY ONE WITH PRODUCTIONS THROUGH THE WEEK OF 12/06.

Everyone with a sticker, with a production week from start of 11/8 through 12/06 post here. Let us see you progress shipping or slide!

MaxVelocity, we are waiting to hear when you have a “shipped notice” since you posted your sticker first. You will help us see if the brake issue is going to be a factor.

And everyone else feel free to comment cause We are all in the together!

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
My BL+PP+Tow+moonroof+360+ was ordered 9/4. Window sticker was issued 11/26. Dealer reports build date is to be 12/3 but sticker has not changed any since being originally issued.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just checked the tracker and my "in production" date popped up this morning: 12/1.

Estimated delivery date is New Years Eve! ???

Looks like nothing has changed on my sticker so I don't know if they are just not putting blend dates on them

And just to recap, this is Badlands ordered on 9/9. With tow and 360+. No premium or moonroof. Original build week of 11/8, delayed one time to 11/29.
Sponsored

Last edited: