Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I ordered mine last week, getting excited of course. If I called my dealer would they be able to provide any info? Or is it all kind of unknown until you get a scheduled for production notification?
Your dealer can provide the following:

1. DORA, which is a copy of the confirmation form FMC to the dealer of your order and shows all the details of the order they received.
2. Your production week once assigned. Sometimes FMC emails never make it to you or are delayed. The dealer can check their visibility report and tell you the status of your vehicle at any time all the way to what rail car it is on once it is shipped.

Your dealer is your main contact point to stay informed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My BS was listed as In Production the past two days but when I checked today I got an error message saying the order and/or VIN was incorrect. Anybody else having this issue?

I ordered a BS BL w/ CMS and Tow package on 9/15. Original production date was week of 11/8, slid to 11/21 and then 11/29. Checked Monday and Tuesday and had a window sticker and it was listed as "in production" but today I got the error message. Each time I checked i used the email link that pre-loaded the order number and VIN, so it's not an issue of entering it incorrectly.
The tracker breaks a lot. If it is not working call your dealer and have them pull up their visibility report for the status of your vehicle.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
My BS was listed as In Production the past two days but when I checked today I got an error message saying the order and/or VIN was incorrect. Anybody else having this issue?

I ordered a BS BL w/ CMS and Tow package on 9/15. Original production date was week of 11/8, slid to 11/21 and then 11/29. Checked Monday and Tuesday and had a window sticker and it was listed as "in production" but today I got the error message. Each time I checked i used the email link that pre-loaded the order number and VIN, so it's not an issue of entering it incorrectly.
Mine worked all day until about 15 minutes ago. Now I’m getting the error message as well. Been in production since 11/29 apparently (that’s the date under “in production” on the tracker).
The error is probably good news. It most likely means info is currently being updated to show your BS as built! Hopefully…..fingers crossed!

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Mine's not working this afternoon either.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
My tracker isn’t working either as of this evening. I had a build date of this week. My sticker never updated with a blend date and I had no date under “in production” as of this morning. I’m hoping this means something is getting updated.

Not that I’m obsessed or anything.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine worked a few hours ago but not now. Maybe they are updating the list. Might be a good sign. I hope it comes back saying my badlands new estimated arrival will be 12/24 instead of 12/30. Hooves crossed.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Mine broke also. So usually that means they are doing something with the system. Hopefully wont be down as long as the last time this happened to me, which was oh 3 weeks!!! And once they did fix it, nothing had changed….:crackup::cwl:

johnabsher

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Sorry to say that means your production week has almost absolutely changed. A sticker would be issued 5 to 7 days before production and with only two days left in week 11/29 it is probably too late for you to be this week. Check with your dealer on your production week.
Thanks for the information.

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I feel so close... Yet so far.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Creole W

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Crown Victoria
Same Here! ?

I also just checked my tracking and mine says “in production” - unable to view window sticker yet - but will keep checking.

I ordered 9/13
10/19 I checked with my dealer and he told me production 11/22
Ford Emailed me 11/5 with a production week of of 11/29
Ford emailed again on 11/12 with a production week of 12/6

BS OB: Tech package + Moonroof + Tow + CoPilot 360 + Cargo Management
Same Here! ?

I also just checked my tracking and mine says “in production” - unable to view window sticker yet - but will keep checking.

I ordered 9/13
10/19 I checked with my dealer and he told me production 11/22
Ford Emailed me 11/5 with a production week of of 11/29
Ford emailed again on 11/12 with a production week of 12/6

BS OB: Tech package + Moonroof + Tow + CoPilot 360 + Cargo Management
I ordered a Badlands the same day. Only thing I've heard is week of 12/13. I'll be following yours for updates, for sure!

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Tracker is glitchy and this happens a lot. Just try again later.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
My tracker is working again but no change to it or the sticker.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
My tracker is working again but no change to it or the sticker.
Same except the date at the bottom of the sticker changed from 11/24/2021 to 12/1/2021. No blend date yet.