Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Dianna

Badlands
First Name
Dianna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for a badlands!
Hi Dianna,
You can check the status of your order by going to the Vehicle Order Tracking site and enter your Order # and VIN
shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Thanks! I did that and there isn’t any update except that it says order confirmed.
Sponsored

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
You get your sticker?
I saw the sticker online when I logged into Ford to "track" my order (not that it provides any real tracking)

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Thanks! I did that and there isn’t any update except that it says order confirmed.
I have that same issue, no info other than the date my order was confirmed. It's been "In Production" for a while and the only way I can get a build date is by talking to my dealer or when Ford sends me an email which hasn't been as frequent as the shifts they've made to my original date.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
I have that same issue, no info other than the date my order was confirmed. It's been "In Production" for a while and the only way I can get a build date is by talking to my dealer or when Ford sends me an email which hasn't been as frequent as the shifts they've made to my original date.
Don't fret. Mine was "In Production" for about ten days. Then, one morning I awoke to a "Built" email, and the next morning I received the "Shipped" email. Confirmed next steps with the dealer yesterday, and I hope to have my keys in hand the week of January 3.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Don't fret. Mine was "In Production" for about ten days. Then, one morning I awoke to a "Built" email, and the next morning I received the "Shipped" email. Confirmed next steps with the dealer yesterday, and I hope to have my keys in hand the week of January 3.
Same here...mine was 'In Production' from 11/22 to 12/4, and shipped on 12/6. I never received an email stating it was in production.

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just checked the tracker and mine now says "In-Production" and I can view my window sticker. Woohoo! That's progress....

To recap my timeline:
- 8/30: Ordered
- 10/5: Received email from Ford indicating schedule week of 11/22
- 11/24: Received email from Ford indicating schedule changed to week of 12/6

My order was: Badlands + Premium Pkg + Moonroof + Cargo Mgt + Co-Pilot 360 + Cargo Mat/Floor Liners
Today I see on the tracker I now have a production date (12/6/21) and an ETA date (1/6/22.) This is the first time I've seen some movement prior to my last post on Nov 30th. So again, to recap my timeline:

To recap my timeline:
- 10/5: Received email from Ford indicating schedule week of 11/22/21
- 11/24: Received email from Ford indicating schedule changed to week of 12/6/21
- 11/20: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, but tracker now shows "in Production" but no production date or ETA date
- 12/7: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, tracker still shows "In Production" but tracker now shows a production date of 12/6/21 & an ETA date of 1/6/22

My order was: Badlands + Premium Pkg + Moonroof + Cargo Mgt + Co-Pilot 360 + Cargo Mat/Floor Liners

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
well...you can call your dealership and aske them to look on their "Vehicle Visibility Report" to see what was scheduled for the "Production Week".
Your BS might have been pushed out to Production Week of 12/13 like mine got pushed to.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Ordered BS Outer Banks 10/12/21 Area 51, tow, cargo mat.
COVP status APPROVED 10/13/21
Dealer advised scheduled for production 12/6/21 & provided VIN 10/22/21
Watching many BL's getting stickers & in production last few days, knew 12/6 not going to happen for me. Checked dealer today.

Dealer says now showing week of 12/20/21.
That's not too bad. I ordered 9/9, confirmed 9/14, VIN 10/22, build week of 11/8, which became 11/29. Checked the sticker yesterday and the date on the very bottom of it changed from 11/26 to 12/5, so it looks like my BS OB might be built this week. The BL right ahead of me posted his got built yesterday?

Edit: Order tracker updated with 12/6 production and 1/17 ETA

Last edited:

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Still no news for me. Ford must be producing the heck out of ours to still be “in production” since the 29th, compared to others here that were built and shipped in the span of 3 days. Congrats guys, happy for all of you! I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Estimated delivery on the Ford tracking page is still 1/4/22.
I do have reason to believe ours is built though. I decided to try the trick I’ve read about elsewhere and entered the BS info into my Ford Pass app the other day. At first I kept getting an error message. After a few days of trying the request went through and was waiting for acknowledgment on the screen in the vehicle. About 15 minutes ago I got a notification that the request was denied. Either it timed out or someone in Mexico denied it, hopefully the latter. My window sticker updated today as well from 12/1/21 to 12/7/21. No new information on it that I can see.
For anyone new starting off on this thread my stats are,
Ordered 9/7/21
Initial production 11/8/21
Production slide 11/29/21
Window Sticker showed up 11/24/21
Tracker showed “In Production” 11/29/21
No emails since the “Production has changed” email on 11/13/21.
BL, PP, moonroof, tow, Falkins, floor liners, splash guards, cargo mat, cargo management

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Still no news for me. Ford must be producing the heck out of ours to still be “in production” since the 29th, compared to others here that were built and shipped in the span of 3 days. Congrats guys, happy for all of you! I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Estimated delivery on the Ford tracking page is still 1/4/22.
I do have reason to believe ours is built though. I decided to try the trick I’ve read about elsewhere and entered the BS info into my Ford Pass app the other day. At first I kept getting an error message. After a few days of trying the request went through and was waiting for acknowledgment on the screen in the vehicle. About 15 minutes ago I got a notification that the request was denied. Either it timed out or someone in Mexico denied it, hopefully the latter. My window sticker updated today as well from 12/1/21 to 12/7/21. No new information on it that I can see.
Ordered 9/7/21
BL, PP, moonroof, tow, Falkins, floor liners, splash guards, cargo mat, cargo management
Interesting. Keep us up to date since that might happen to more of the group.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Ordered 9/7/21
Did you try going on that ford etis sight to see if your chips were active? There is a post #1395 by scaredcrow in the waiting room thread should be about page 93, tells how to do it. If you try it i had trouble with the android browser, and chrome, but it worked on Microsoft edge.

Last edited:

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Today I see on the tracker I now have a production date (12/6/21) and an ETA date (1/6/22.) This is the first time I've seen some movement prior to my last post on Nov 30th. So again, to recap my timeline:

To recap my timeline:
- 11/24: Received email from Ford indicating schedule changed to week of 12/6/21
- 11/20: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, but tracker now shows "in Production" but no production date or ETA date
- 12/7: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, tracker still shows "In Production" but tracker now shows a production date of 12/6/21 & an ETA date of 1/6/22

Well just got the email from Ford about our Bronco now being built. New timeline:

- 12/7am: No new emails from Ford since 11/24, tracker still shows "In Production" but tracker now shows a production date of 12/6/21 & an ETA date of 1/6/22
- 12/7pm: Received email from Ford indicating our Bronco has been built. ETA on tracker still shows 1/6/22.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Did you try going on that ford etis sight to see if your chips were active? There is a post #1395 by scaredcrow in the waiting room thread should be about page 93, tells how to do it. If you try it i had trouble with the android browser, and chrome, but it worked on Microsoft edge.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) B3A5B27D-20CC-4BC1-9C51-3886EBB4B18E

Awesome stuff, thanks for the tip! Looks like all the chips were last checked 29/11/2021 if I’m reading it right? Probably better to look at it on a computer screen rather than a phone.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) B3A5B27D-20CC-4BC1-9C51-3886EBB4B18E

Awesome stuff, thanks for the tip! Looks like all the chips were last checked 29/11/2021 if I’m reading it right? Probably better to look at it on a computer screen rather than a phone.
Wife had 7 chips and no nulls, which i think means she has them all!
Sponsored