Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Congrats! I got mine from Beechmont as well and my order number is R554. ? Looks like they may be on the same train/truck. Maybe we’ll see you there, haha.
Nice! a good handful of Southern Ohio people in here. Used to live in the Northside neighborhood of Cincy
Sponsored

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just checked the tracker, my 12/6 BL + Premium package, 360+ went into production, no email from Ford yet, no window sticker
Takes a while for sticker to show. Email I never depend on. The tracker can easily be 7 days before the actual putting it together..blending it starts. Think of all the raw steel that is being stamped and placed on the frame. The engine that is being prepped. That is technically production. Somewhere in there are some pieces of metal that are now specifically yours. Then comes the wonderful days where it is all blended together into a vehicle as in being built.

Last edited:

GeezLouise

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
When did you order and what is your specs for your BS?
I ordered 9/13
10/19 I checked with my dealer and he told me production 11/22
Ford Emailed me 11/5 with a production week of of 11/29
Ford emailed again on 11/12 with a production week of 12/6

BS OB: Tech package + Moonroof + Tow + CoPilot 360 + Cargo Management

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
How is everyone getting an estimated delivery date? I was notified that my BL went into production last week with a build date for this week but my estimated delivery date is stIll TBD. Window sticker was created 11/26 with last update 11/27. I’m seeing other posts about build dates for next week with estimated delivery dates already. I just double checked my sticker with no updates yet but I was able to connect the VIN with my Ford pass account yesterday but the BS disappeared today. ??‍♀
The tracker will switch to "in production" and a sticker will be issued up to a week before the build begins. They are not actually building it yet, just preparing to. The tracker will populate a date under "in production" once the build begins. Once it is rolling down the line you will get a delivery estimate.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's official were are built. Now for the shipping game. Yeppie! My guess is week of Christmas or following.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 1638559817078
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) tracker

Mine started before you and isn't done yet. Now I know this tracker is glitchy but clearly there's only one logical conclusion here: mine exploded.

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) tracker

Mine started before you and isn't done yet. Now I know this tracker is glitchy but clearly there's only one logical conclusion here: mine exploded.
LOL, my guess is since you are a bit further north than me, the notice hasn't yet go there through the wires.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Officially born today. Almost on my birthday.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 1D9CDFD0-9347-4980-9F01-65802BB1BAC4

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Is it a boy or girl and what did you name it???:clap:
I put Bronczilla in the FordPass app but I kind of feel like I have to meet it first to determine these things, lol.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I put Bronczilla in the FordPass app but I kind of feel like I have to meet it first to determine these things, lol.
My family didn’t like “snake eyes” cause of the headlights, so we all agreed on “Baby”. Not because it is a Baby Bronco, but I am trading in my black sports car which was named Baby after the car in the TV show Supernatural so the BS will assume the name and because it it smaller than our FJ Cruiser named Bessie.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Quick question for those of you like myself who ordered a 2021 and got bumped to a 2022. Are we still getting the $1500 rebate for getting bumped? And is this combined with the $1000 retail order bonus cash (and first responder if possible)?

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Quick question for those of you like myself who ordered a 2021 and got bumped to a 2022. Are we still getting the $1500 rebate for getting bumped? And is this combined with the $1000 retail order bonus cash (and first responder if possible)?
I was told by my dealer that all incentives in effect at the time of ordering AND at the time of purchase would be included. Time will tell if they were being truthful or not, still haven’t gotten an answer from them on my X Plan. Of course YMMV.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, the website just rolled over to "In Production" but no date, no window sticker and no email yet. But it's progress!!

Ordered 9/24
Original production date was 11/29
Revised production date was 12/6

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well, the website just rolled over to "In Production" but no date, no window sticker and no email yet. But it's progress!!

Ordered 9/24
Original production date was 11/29
Revised production date was 12/6
That Should mean it should build next week!
Sponsored