Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For sure, in the era of modern delivery visibility, the opacity of this process feels incredibly frustrating. The dealerships are just as frustrated and I’m working really hard not to take it out on them.
I'm curious as to how much of a pain I should be to my dealership. I'm also trying to remind myself to be grateful this is happening at all. Hopefully I'll burn through all the fuel for my crazy soon and find something else to hyperfocus on.
Sponsored

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Looks like its going to Shelbyville, KY east of Louisville. where it will be unloaded. VIN is in trucking convoy already showing pending.
Which trucking company did you search by VIN? Mine should be going to Shelbyville, KY, too and my VIN isn’t on United Roads.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arrived in Louisville 630pm today. Yeppie!!!!
Did you track it on Norfolk Southern to Louisville? Mine is supposed to be in East St. Louis on Monday and I’m trying to figure out how to track it from there to Louisville (Shelbyville) on NS. I’m actually hoping it will be such a quick trip there won’t be any point in tracking it.

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Did you track it on Norfolk Southern to Louisville? Mine is supposed to be in East St. Louis on Monday and I’m trying to figure out how to track it from there to Louisville (Shelbyville) on NS. I’m actually hoping it will be such a quick trip there won’t be any point in tracking it.
Confused. Mine arrived at St Louis on 22 August. It will be going to a railyard in Columbia SC. How do you figure out who to call or where to look up the rail line that would move it to SC?

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Confused. Mine arrived at St Louis on 22 August. It will be going to a railyard in Columbia SC. How do you figure out who to call or where to look up the rail line that would move it to SC?
This might help, @thekingprawn shared it with me.
https://aar.com/standards/pdfs/2021 AAR Terminal Guide January 2021.pdf

I mentioned him above in case he is able to hop on your question (he knows way more than anyone should regarding the rail tracking, for which I am grateful).

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge