Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
You guys are lucky. No correspondence from Ford except Oder acknowledgement. Shows in production on 11/08 and still there. It’s a 21 ordered on August 2.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
You guys are lucky. No correspondence from Ford except Oder acknowledgement. Shows in production on 11/08 and still there. It’s a 21 ordered on August 2.
You may want to grab your dealer and have home check the visibility report. I heard of some people with 2021s who showed “in production” on their tracker never changing and all of a sudden it was at the dealer delivered. I bet they were shoving those 2021s through the line that week to finish by 11/12 and did not update your tracker.

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Lol we still haven't heard from anyone with a 2022 that's in production?? Makes me worried about my 22 order. :D

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Lol we still haven't heard from anyone with a 2022 that's in production?? Makes me worried about my 22 order. :D
Yup, still waiting to yell Winner Winner Chicken Dinner and no takers yet! :crackup:

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Does it say "in production" or "scheduled for production" on 11/8? Based on your order date I would bet that your order is in fact a 2022 because I don't think it was possible to order a 2021 in August. And 11/8 was supposed to be a 2022 production week.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Amazing, we are heading into Tuesday of 11.15 week and not even a window sticker from anyone. If silent this week we should hopefully have a winner for next week 11.22 cause there are some currently out there! Otherwsie this will be a real snoozer! :yawn:

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Ordered 9/8
Scheduled production week of 11/22
I emailed dealer this morning. He said we are still on track for the week of 11/22. But no window sticker yet….

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
ROLL CALL OFFICIALLY CHANGED TO WEEK OF 11/22!
Ok, the week of 11/15 is a bust apparently. But we do have some that are currently holding a week of 11/22 so here we go…roll call change

The following should call out on this thread ONLY when they get either a STICKER or their BS goes ”IN PRODUCTION”….

The potential posters include……

1. Those who have received a notice for a production week of 11/22 and the above happens
or
2. Those who had 11/8 or 11/15 and have not yet received anything telling them they have slid to a week of 11/29 or after and the above happens.

If you have slid out to 11/29 or after, wait till that roll call arrives.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER TO THE FIRST STICKER OR “IN PRODUCTION” (provide first place evidence from your tracker or sticker, with VIN or other personal information blocked out of course)

Last edited:

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Just got notified that my production week has been bumped from 11/22 to 12/13 (order date was 9/8).

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just got notified that my production week has been bumped from 11/22 to 12/13 (order date was 9/8).
How were you notified - via email from Ford or did you talk to your dealer.

I was also assigned a 11/22 build week, initially, and my order date was 8/31. I haven't seen an email from Ford yet with any change. (I have not reached out to my dealer for info yet.)

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I spoke with my dealership yesterday and the dealership confirmed that my production date is scheduled for 11/26 (Black Friday) rescheduled from the week of 11/08 but no window sticker yet. I haven’t received any emails from Ford except for the original order confirmation email. I expect that my build date will probably be rescheduled again.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I spoke with my dealership yesterday and the dealership confirmed that my production date is scheduled for 11/26 (Black Friday) rescheduled from the week of 11/08 but no window sticker yet. I haven’t received any emails from Ford except for the original order confirmation email. I expect that my build date will probably be rescheduled again.
Maybe you will get lucky. That is the first time I have seen an actual day that is not a production week date. The dealers would normally have a production week (a Monday date always) and not a build day itself (a day other than monday). Considering we are about to enter the week of 11/22 you may actually be hitting you week!

There are a couple terms that are different for everyone to know. There is the scheduled production week and that is always a Monday date. It is the current week that your build will/may take place in.That is what all of us have By email or update.

The blend date is when your painted body is meets all the actual parts to get put together. If you have a date other than a monday it could be one of two things….the dealer is ganking your chain or it is actually assigned finally to a build day and will go into production. You Will get an email on the day it is in production.

Last edited:

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
How were you notified - via email from Ford or did you talk to your dealer.

I was also assigned a 11/22 build week, initially, and my order date was 8/31. I haven't seen an email from Ford yet with any change. (I have not reached out to my dealer for info yet.)
I had to reach out to the dealer. I never get any e-mails from Ford.
Sponsored