Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hey folks, I am starting this thread so we can all help each other know how the MY2022 production is going.

So, the idea is that when your production week arrives, you post in this thread if you have

1. received your window sticker and
2. then post when your vehicle is actually “in production” or being built.
3. If your production week passes and it is not built, post it.

I will change the date on the main thread title each week to indicate who is up for the call out. This may be out best gauge if any sliding or delays occur.

MAke your call out post short with whether it is in production and if you have the window sticker.

So first up is those with a production week of 11/8/2021 for the MY22. Pipe up. Do you have your window sticker and is it “in production”?
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Okay, one clarification: I HAD a production week of 11/8 and it got pushed to 11/22. Do you want that information in here?

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Original build week 11/8 moved to 11/22, OB, 360 option, no sunroof,

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Okay, one clarification: I HAD a production week of 11/8 and it got pushed to 11/22. Do you want that information in here?
Yes. Then you can chime back in during the callout the week of 11/22

Last edited:

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well it’s Friday and still no updates. Still no window sticker. So at this point I can only assume that for some reason some of us that had 11/8 just did not receive notification that we were delayed. ??‍♂

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Originally scheduled for 11/8 week per an email from Ford several weeks ago, but I have since found out from the dealer that it got pushed to 11/15 last week and again to 11/22 based on info they can see. Ford has not notified me in any way or made the info available on their website for me to locate.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well it’s Friday and still no updates. Still no window sticker. So at this point I can only assume that for some reason some of us that had 11/8 just did not receive notification that we were delayed. ??‍♂
Damn. OK. When I set the date on the thread for next week, go ahead and post there if you do or do not get a notice.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Originally scheduled for 11/8 week per an email from Ford several weeks ago, but I have since found out from the dealer that it got pushed to 11/15 last week and again to 11/22 based on info they can see. Ford has not notified me in any way or made the info available on their website for me to locate.
Thanks for letting us know. Sound like we will all need to get in touch with our dealers. When I post the call out for 11/22, join in and let us know if you actually start a build.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well folks, it looks like a bust so far for the week of 11/8 for any builds from those on the board since it is Friday unless we get a late comer.

I suggest anyone with an 11/8 to check with their dealer and see if your 11/8 got changed. If so, pipe in when your new week arrives.

On Friday I will change the call out date to 11/15 and we will move forward then.

Last edited:

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Wife Had 11-8 production date. Still no info via email or the tracker. No window sticker. Im okay waiting, hopefully they do a rebate and 1.9% financing for the 2022MY.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
OK. I am going to change the roll call to Monday the 15th

Roll is now officially for those with a production week of 11/15/2021 and anyone who is 11/8 and hoping to hear. Everyone else will be watching!

1. If you have a current production week of 11/15 and you receive your window sticker, your tracker changes to “in production” or you get your “in production” email start calling out.

or

2. If you are a week 11/8 and all of a sudden Your BS goes into production, also call out.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER GOES TO THE FIRST ONE WHOSE MY22 ACTUALLY GOES INTO PRODUCTION AND THEY ANNOUNCE IT!!!! Cause that will mean the line is a rollin! :clap:
Sponsored

Last edited: