davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Monday in the USA is "Memorial Day".....and as a reminder to all.....it ain't a celebration.

This is when America remembers those who died defending freedom. Our brothers and sisters who did not come home, who did not get to see there parents ever again, who left their lives unfinished, or who left young children behind. Those of us who served and are still here understand all to well, how lucky we are! Our buddies made the ultimate sacrifice not only for freedom, but also so we could be here, they gave their lives for us too.

So everyone: This weekend say a prayer for the fallen, thank God it wasn't you, and when you "thank some one for their service" make sure you understand what that means.
Sponsored

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Monday in the USA is "Memorial Day".....and as a reminder to all.....it ain't a celebration.

This is when America remembers those who died defending freedom. Our brothers and sisters who did not come home, who did not get to see there parents ever again, who left their lives unfinished, or who left young children behind. Those of us who served and are still here understand all to well, how lucky we are! Our buddies made the ultimate sacrifice not only for freedom, but also so we could be here, they gave their lives for us too.

So everyone: This weekend say a prayer for the fallen, thank God it wasn't you, and when you "thank some one for their service" make sure you understand what that means.
Ford Bronco Sport We Pause (Memorial Day) microsoft_edge_image_Apr 30, 2022 10_35_56 AM EDT

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
Fact Check: TRUE ✅

I always correct people when they “thank me for my service” on Memorial Day. Do that on Veterans Day. This day ain’t about me or any other living vet, no matter how decorated. It’s about those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

10-4 My sentiments exactly.

Ford Bronco Sport We Pause (Memorial Day) GRAVE CROSSES

Ford Bronco Sport We Pause (Memorial Day) HELMET & RIFLE GIF

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
Fact Check: TRUE ✅

I always correct people when they “thank me for my service” on Memorial Day. Do that on Veterans Day. This day ain’t about me or any other living vet, no matter how decorated. It’s about those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
I thank all military for my FREEDOM. It is not free. Many did pay with their lives for that right.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
My dad was a WWII veteran. Had a business trip to NATO when he worked at Republic Aviation. Said it was very moving paying his respects at the military cemetery in Belgium.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
remember the 640,000 who gave their last full measure. Freedom ain‘t free. We celebrate other stuff for a month but our fallen get one day. This country’s priorities are misplaced

Be safe and responsible.

Last edited:

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
May god bless all that gave their life for our great country.
Sponsored