Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So… my daughter has fun with this. It’s become a thing. Another one is published.

this is probably a bit less for many of us… but who knows. If it helps any of you potentials, people waiting on an order or in general entertains you. Then our job is done.

So frustrating! 5 Tips for Loading Up your Bronco Sport
Sponsored

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Um ... you do have a roof rack, 'ya know. :)

OP
OP
Folkman

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Um ... you do have a roof rack, 'ya know. :)
Yeah. But if you don’t need to climb up there…. A lot of it is so that I get to spend time with my kids. They are stoked we “have our own channel”… and it actually gets some views.

And I’m stoked they spend some quality time not doing their iPads or Xbox and use their brain. It doesn’t hurt that they are having fun with good OLD dad.

Hahaha.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Cute video. Just giving you a hard time. Was going to post: wonder what that thing on the roof is for? :)

Great to see a kid doing anything but glued to a device. :thumbsup:

Really like hearing the basketball bouncing across the street when they're out playing in their driveway. Takes me back 50 years and the hours I spent shooting hoops in our driveway.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The CMS isn't just on Badlands, that's an option on any BS. Those little ledges are why I tried not to get the factory CMS. Badlands already gives up enough cargo to the full size spare.

The opening rear glass is a really good loading option, I've used it the same way. Also good for UNloading if the stuff spilled against the back and you don't want it dumping on you when you open the gate.

When you're loading, don't forget to use the space on the rear floorboards. When the footwells are full, you can still fold a seat flat and then load all that additional space. Or do the same on both sides. If you have to haul three kids, the roof rack previously mentioned upthread is still empty.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Great stuff. One thing to add: As you load be careful not to place anything in such a way that it will contact the rear window when you close the hatch.
Sponsored