Rockdoc

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape XLT
Just picked up my silver BSB yesterday - ordered on 2/12, built on 4/20. The longest wait was getting it from the Wilmington, Delaware rail yard to my DC-area dealer (delivery date 'slipped' twice). My Sales Rep had three Broncos on the same delivery, including one ordered in 11/2021 - that person was really happy to hear that the delivery driver made it to the Dulles airport west of DC.
After getting a 'run-around' from four northern Virginia dealers, it was great to have NO 'delivery surprises' - My Badlands came in at the window sticker price on the 4/9 window sticker, with 'price protection" so I didn't have to pay the $500 that Ford added to the base price after my order was accepted.
I am a happy new owner, and can recommend Ted Britt Chantilly Ford to anyone in the DMV (DC-Maryland-Virginia) area.
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Wow. What features did you get on yours? Only just shy of 4 months for a badlands from your order date to delivery? That's some serious luck right there. Considering some are still waiting since Oct of 2021.

OP
OP

Rockdoc

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape XLT
My Ford Escape XLT trade-in had a lot of features that I never used (Moon roof, leather seats, running boards, CD player, cargo organization system), so I just went "minimal' on my BSB order - Iconic Silver metallic paint, Ebony/Area 51 cloth interior, Equipment Group 400A, Floor liners, and Class II trailer-tow package.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
My Ford Escape XLT trade-in had a lot of features that I never used (Moon roof, leather seats, running boards, CD player, cargo organization system), so I just went "minimal' on my BSB order - Iconic Silver metallic paint, Ebony/Area 51 cloth interior, Equipment Group 400A, Floor liners, and Class II trailer-tow package.
Ahh that makes sense! I thought I was losing it. 😅

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congrats! It's nice to hear of deliveries completed.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Just picked up my silver BSB yesterday - ordered on 2/12, built on 4/20. The longest wait was getting it from the Wilmington, Delaware rail yard to my DC-area dealer (delivery date 'slipped' twice). My Sales Rep had three Broncos on the same delivery, including one ordered in 11/2021 - that person was really happy to hear that the delivery driver made it to the Dulles airport west of DC.
After getting a 'run-around' from four northern Virginia dealers, it was great to have NO 'delivery surprises' - My Badlands came in at the window sticker price on the 4/9 window sticker, with 'price protection" so I didn't have to pay the $500 that Ford added to the base price after my order was accepted.
I am a happy new owner, and can recommend Ted Britt Chantilly Ford to anyone in the DMV (DC-Maryland-Virginia) area.
Congratulations on your Badlands! Your Bronco is safe and sound at home where it belongs.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Yeah. The hang-up seems to be the 360 Assist+ and sunroof.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Here is my newly-acquired “Silver Bullet”

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting Over! :) D74B7002-1526-47C3-AE4C-FBC5E6988EE2
Already "roughing" it more than 95% of us here by parking it in a public/open lot. I'm surprised I don't see people with pictures of road cone setups and signs so they dont accidentally ding their baby :D

OP
OP

Rockdoc

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape XLT
Already "roughing" it more than 95% of us here by parking it in a public/open lot. I'm surprised I don't see people with pictures of road cone setups and signs so they dont accidentally ding their baby :D
Most condos in my area don’t have garages, and outside parking is the norm.
Sponsored