TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, 2020 Ford Edge
So yesterday i posted we were still waiting on our VIN from our March 8th order. And just like that, we got our VIN today! So it took about 5 weeks from the time we had confirmation of our order until we received our VIN. Production is scheduled for the week of May 30th. Super excited!
Just wanted to share this timeline in case anyone out there has ordered one around the same time or since and is waiting for a VIN. From what i understand, with production being dedicated to retail orders only maybe that helps expedite the process?
Sponsored

rjs0962

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport-Badlands, BMW330i, Subaru Forester
So yesterday i posted we were still waiting on our VIN from our March 8th order. And just like that, we got our VIN today! So it took about 5 weeks from the time we had confirmation of our order until we received our VIN. Production is scheduled for the week of May 30th. Super excited!
Just wanted to share this timeline in case anyone out there has ordered one around the same time or since and is waiting for a VIN. From what i understand, with production being dedicated to retail orders only maybe that helps expedite the process?

Ordered 3/31/22, still no vin or projected production date. Of course I ordered a BL with Premium, Moon Roof, 360, and hitch. So maybe it'll be the LAST '22 off the line?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered 3/31/22, still no vin or projected production date. Of course I ordered a BL with Premium, Moon Roof, 360, and hitch. So maybe it'll be the LAST '22 off the line?
based on timing, they ordered a couple weeks ahead of you...quite possible you see a VIN in a few weeks, schedule for build by early June. But, supply chain blah blah blah, you just never know.

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully you'll receive a VIN soon! There really is no rhyme or reason to it right now. We were given a production date of the week of 5/30/22, then it moved to the week of 6/6/22. So that's where it stands as of now...

OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey there!
Quick update... our production date just got moved to 6/13/2022. I would think you'll be getting a vin soon. It took 5 weeks for ours and we've had the production date already move twice. Here's to hoping we get our Bronco Sports soon :).

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey there!
Quick update... our production date just got moved to 6/13/2022. I would think you'll be getting a vin soon. It took 5 weeks for ours and we've had the production date already move twice. Here's to hoping we get our Bronco Sports soon :).
Worth the wait. Hang in there, once YOUR build arrives it's pretty exciting.

Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
TeamTaylorBronco

TeamTaylorBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Worth the wait. Hang in there, once YOUR build arrives it's pretty exciting.
Thanks, Mike! Appreciate the inspiring words. Everyone who has ordered a BS is in the same boat so it's nice having a forum where people can lift one another up. Thanks again!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks, Mike! Appreciate the inspiring words. Everyone who has ordered a BS is in the same boat so it's nice having a forum where people can lift one another up. Thanks again!
It really seems like it will never happen. I ordered in the worst of the chip issues, covid, etc. Granted I found a lucky back door and a dealer had the same exact build roll in. My build finished about two weeks later. I'm a year in and loving every mile. Just finished the second oil change and rotated my tires. It is what you make of it. Enjoy the ride.
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE