Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
Since our cyber orange BS badlands was delivered in January, we’ve been taking it on trails, snow wheeling etc.
Here’s some videos.

Delivered;

Buried it in snow;

Went for a drive and found some unplowed roads;

Driving through 3’ drifts in whiteout conditions;

Hope you guys like them, more to follow?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Goinbroke2

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that there’s about 5000kms on it (in 5 weeks!!?) I’ll be doing a “review” on what has gone wrong, what I like, what I don’t and the off road damage we’ve caused so far…

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Here’s the latest video…better ones coming🙄

lots more on my YouTube channel “low range in Nova Scotia”
Awesome scenery. I subscribed and look forward to seeing more.

just really getting started. Only got a couple so. But feel free to check them out. far.https://youtube.com/channel/UClhgrpo6mOBu1yxyIkID5IA

OP
OP
Goinbroke2

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome scenery. I subscribed and look forward to seeing more.

just really getting started. Only got a couple so. But feel free to check them out. far.https://youtube.com/channel/UClhgrpo6mOBu1yxyIkID5IA
Just watched your videos, beautiful scenery and I found myself watching everything and realizing I might of been wrong about some of my videoing. I assumed (because I live here) that if I’m bored watching trees and stuff through the windshield, everyone else would be too. But you showed me that if you don’t live there and see it every day, it IS interesting.👍🏻👍🏻
I’m still doing more “outside, watching the vehicles” but dash am footage is cool in limited amounts.
Yeah I subscribed too😁

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just watched your videos, beautiful scenery and I found myself watching everything and realizing I might of been wrong about some of my videoing. I assumed (because I live here) that if I’m bored watching trees and stuff through the windshield, everyone else would be too. But you showed me that if you don’t live there and see it every day, it IS interesting.👍🏻👍🏻
I’m still doing more “outside, watching the vehicles” but dash am footage is cool in limited amounts.
Yeah I subscribed too😁
Thank you for that. It is encouraging. I want to do more outside and better video. Unfortunately it’s been pretty much my phone and me so far. LOL. My friend and I are talking about maybe starting something up.

we noticed there are 1) few to no bronco sport channels and 2) no real UTV/aTV with 4x4 videos out there. He has a RZR.

I love watching the videos with trees. I hope to get up north at some point to get into some more forested driving. But you are right, I thot the desert was just brown blah till I moved to AZ. When I was in Vegas, that was pretty much what it all was. But I was a different person back then too.

OP
OP
Goinbroke2

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, waiting outside a clothes store for the wife right now, heading to a trail to do another video….. if she ever comes out….😂😂

Taking the winter tires off next week and instead of putting the original ones on, I convinced the wife we need to sell those and put on a set of 245/70’s👍🏻👍🏻

Now to pick what I want as I have a buddy who can get me tires at cost.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Well, waiting outside a clothes store for the wife right now, heading to a trail to do another video….. if she ever comes out….😂😂

Taking the winter tires off next week and instead of putting the original ones on, I convinced the wife we need to sell those and put on a set of 245/70’s👍🏻👍🏻

Now to pick what I want as I have a buddy who can get me tires at cost.
So I have the 235 -65-17 falkens , what if you know is the difference between those and your 245-70- 17 . Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport Videos of my Bronco Sport off road D1D8F126-0F5F-4079-8648-6E62384143C7

OP
OP
Goinbroke2

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
235/65/17 are 29” tall and
245/70/17 are 30.5”.

since I already ripped the inner fender out once with small tires, I’m concerned if I put big tires on with minimal clearance the dealership might blame that and not cover me under warranty the next time… ok, so, the wife is concerned😂

She has a point though, they are covering the windshield and covered the inner fender twice so… maybe make it look stock, pretend we don’t wheel with it off road…?

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Since our cyber orange BS badlands was delivered in January, we’ve been taking it on trails, snow wheeling etc.
Here’s some videos.

Delivered;

Buried it in snow;

Went for a drive and found some unplowed roads;

Driving through 3’ drifts in whiteout conditions;

Hope you guys like them, more to follow?
Fun videos! Thank you for sharing.