First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
These are the kind of videos of the Bronco and Bronco Sport that the consumer is wanting. Proving the capabilities Ford promotes. Great job!
My hats off to that little stick of dynamite called the Bronco Sport. Keep them coming in for all of us to track.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
As a current Jeep JK owner, I am very impressed with my choice of the Bronco Sport Badlands...need to make certain Wifey doesn't see this video since the B-Sport will be hers, and I'm left with my Jeep until the Bronco Sport Raptor arrives...or the Bronco Sport Maverick truck is released...

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
The Jeep driver needs to learn momentum and maybe finally started at the end.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
These BS Badland just continue to impress me! And I would venture to guess, a lot of Jeep owners. Built Ford Tough
Yeah the envy and "anger" is real. Some have a jeep and couldn't care less. Stopped at the hardware the other day, on my way out a guy parked his four door wrangler and did a hard 360 around my sport. My mechanic is a diehard jeeper off road nut...he wants my sport on the lift bad so he can figure it out.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Yeah the envy and "anger" is real. Some have a jeep and couldn't care less. Stopped at the hardware the other day, on my way out a guy parked his four door wrangler and did a hard 360 around my sport. My mechanic is a diehard jeeper off road nut...he wants my sport on the lift bad so he can figure it out.
Unless you own and drive a BS (especially the BL) off-road, you truly can't appreciate what this little machine can do! We know it but others have to see it and then they realize the BS isn't just a rebadged Escape (which I also owned). Ford did a really good job with our Bronco. I'd say the old saying, The whole is greater than the sum of its parts, describes our vehicles pretty well.