magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Nice. But here is my question... we have deep soft sand where I live.. I wouldn’t think of taking my Wrangler (or anything else) on the beach without airing down to 15-18#. With all if this computerized 4-wheel drive and the extra clutch on my Badlands it would be nice to know if I should still air down. Personally, I probably wouldn’t have the guts not to so I don’t look like a complete noob sitting up to my axles in sand!

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Nice. But here is my question... we have deep soft sand where I live.. I wouldn’t think of taking my Wrangler (or anything else) on the beach without airing down to 15-18#. With all if this computerized 4-wheel drive and the extra clutch on my Badlands it would be nice to know if I should still air down. Personally, I probably wouldn’t have the guts not to so I don’t look like a complete noob sitting up to my axles in sand!
Air down. I have an entire gallery of others who had bad beach days. The time to air down and inflate afterwards sure beats digging. I live in a county that has 16 miles of beach on which to drive, but the driving is restricted in the high/dry sugar sand.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
that was the test drive i took last night

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
That computerized four wheel drive isn't anything new and won't keep you from getting buried in the sand LOL.
Sponsored