magicbus

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Nice. But here is my question... we have deep soft sand where I live.. I wouldn’t think of taking my Wrangler (or anything else) on the beach without airing down to 15-18#. With all if this computerized 4-wheel drive and the extra clutch on my Badlands it would be nice to know if I should still air down. Personally, I probably wouldn’t have the guts not to so I don’t look like a complete noob sitting up to my axles in sand!

Beach_Bum

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Nice. But here is my question... we have deep soft sand where I live.. I wouldn’t think of taking my Wrangler (or anything else) on the beach without airing down to 15-18#. With all if this computerized 4-wheel drive and the extra clutch on my Badlands it would be nice to know if I should still air down. Personally, I probably wouldn’t have the guts not to so I don’t look like a complete noob sitting up to my axles in sand!
Air down. I have an entire gallery of others who had bad beach days. The time to air down and inflate afterwards sure beats digging. I live in a county that has 16 miles of beach on which to drive, but the driving is restricted in the high/dry sugar sand.

Tdubz

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
All black looks pretty good on the sport.