First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Probably mudd and ice under that snow. But it can lock that rear axle up push with both rear tires being a Badlands.

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
Are those Pirellis on there?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
So, the YouTube channel is "Car Question." I believe this video shows the answer is "yes."

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I hope this hasn't been posted yet.

Did you have traction control on during this?
Any time i got into unplowed snow with my previous ford vehicles i would turn it off so it would keep the wheels turning even if they started spinning and not drop power to one or another. It always worked pretty well. If I was sliding sideways and let off the gas the vehicle would straighten it self out. Im not sure if the BS is a little different because of the way the AWD system has been modified or reprogrammed compared to other ford vehicles.

OP
OP
Bluebaru

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Did you have traction control on during this?
Any time i got into unplowed snow with my previous ford vehicles i would turn it off so it would keep the wheels turning even if they started spinning and not drop power to one or another. It always worked pretty well. If I was sliding sideways and let off the gas the vehicle would straighten it self out. Im not sure if the BS is a little different because of the way the AWD system has been modified or reprogrammed compared to other ford vehicles.
I found this video on YouTube and posted it here, so you might want to ask the person who posted it there.