gdmbk

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I recently took delivery of a Badlands with dealer installed Yakima rack and basket. I expected there to be wind noise but in addition there is vibration radiating through the roof into the center console where the sunglass holder is causing a low humming sound and also vibrates the rearview mirror. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I recently took delivery of a Badlands with dealer installed Yakima rack and basket. I expected there to be wind noise but in addition there is vibration radiating through the roof into the center console where the sunglass holder is causing a low humming sound and also vibrates the rearview mirror. Anyone else experiencing this?
I would check to see if it's probably connected. I always locktight my baskets to they don't come loose and vibrate and shake. Also make sure the cross bars are facing the right way if they are the Jetstream; the point should be going towards the rear.

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I would check to see if is installed correctly. Ours was extremely loud until we realized the jetstream bars were missing the bottom gasket. After adding the gasket we can barely notice the rack and basket. Definitely does not cause vibration. It is not hard to take off to see if it is the rack/basket.
Sponsored