Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Do all the Sports have the vehicle locator? Everything I've read said there should be a vehicle location option under vehicle details in the FordPass app. My app does not have it. I have an OB OB. The dealer downloaded and set up FordPass when I picked up my Sport in January.
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Do all the Sports have the vehicle locator? Everything I've read said there should be a vehicle location option under vehicle details in the FordPass app. My app does not have it. I have an OB OB. The dealer downloaded and set up FordPass when I picked up my Sport in January.
You should have it….I have OB OB and it does

Bronco riding

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If you open up your Ford pass app and press maps and it should show your vehicle location,I have a OB too since june

OP
OP
Ponyrider

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Thank you both. I may have found it. Always find stuff once I ask. ? My app doesn't have maps. Might be time to reload the app.