In2jazz

Outer Banks
First Name
GErry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I am an android user, but have a hug music collection with a classic iPod with 264GB and some 24K songs on it. How can I use it in my BS? I have bought several USB's and USB c's to connect via 3.5mm cable plugging into the center data console under the dash. I always get " a msg "USB not supported". Is there a fix for this? What about a Bluetooth adapter attached to the 30 pin bottom of the iPod? Anyone have some thing that has worked?
Sponsored

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Crazy how those are so useless now. I have one too I didn’t even try to use. Either a Bluetooth Adapter or a old school FM transmitter !

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I am an android user, but have a hug music collection with a classic iPod with 264GB and some 24K songs on it. How can I use it in my BS? I have bought several USB's and USB c's to connect via 3.5mm cable plugging into the center data console under the dash. I always get " a msg "USB not supported". Is there a fix for this? What about a Bluetooth adapter attached to the 30 pin bottom of the iPod? Anyone have some thing that has worked?
Lots of issues reported with iPod and Sync 3. Best advice is get a large USB drive and transfer all songs to it.

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
The USB to 30 pin cable won't work? I haven't tried my iPod Classic in the BS yet, but it works in my Mustang with Sync 3.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Our I Pod worked sometimes in our BS, so I got a USB 2.0 from Staples & put all my wife's songs on it & it works great. All of our music is on Windows media player on our computer, I just plugged it in to the USB drive to the back of the computer & transferred all the music to it. Plugged it in to the USB port in the cubbie in the front of the console & it works great.

SC21

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
If you have the Apple Music app (.99/month) all of your itunes collection will be on. Plus there is other functionality with the service. May be an option for you. good luck.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Have you tried connecting it Bluetooth. I had to do that in my Jeep for it to work.