Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Itā€™s a sad state of affairs when you have to finish building your new vehicle. They should have at the very least knocked off a C-note for each missing toy.
I mean if their labor is a hundred an hour then mine should be right !

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Good god 49 pages talking about an engine cover? Who even cares? That cover provides nothing. The people worried about it probably don't even do their own oil changes, will never even see it. Reminds me of the Escaps forums and people wanting to add fog light but were scared that their factory warranty would be voided if they did. yeesh. Sorry was just trolling the sub forums and was clicking through this thread, found it a little silly. Rant off.....

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good god 49 pages talking about an engine cover? Who even cares? That cover provides nothing. The people worried about it probably don't even do their own oil changes, will never even see it. Reminds me of the Escaps forums and people wanting to add fog light but were scared that their factory warranty would be voided if they did. yeesh. Sorry was just trolling the sub forums and was clicking through this thread, found it a little silly. Rant off.....
My guess is at least 50% of the posts on this threads are just people complaining about the people complaining. And the cycle continues... (now I'm complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Good thing is when engine cover missing you can buy the part and install yourself taaa daaa happy campers.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Yup. Guarantee they'll be at least two-three more posts about, "hey, guys. Just bought my car and it doesn't have the engine cover. Is that normal?, etc ..."

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yup. Guarantee they'll be at least two-three more posts about, "hey, guys. Just bought my car and it doesn't have the engine cover. Is that normal?, etc ..."
And missing temp read outs and head rest don't fold down and missing panel under glove box and why doesn't badlands have felt/cardboard on one side ect ect ect never ending...

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My guess is at least 50% of the posts on this threads are just people complaining about the people complaining. And the cycle continues... (now I'm complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining)
Actually some of the posts were making fun of the people complaining about it and then some other posts were apologizing for the making fun of the complaining, and so on itā€™s absolutely a total running joke now.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Ford Bronco Sport Upset over missing engine cover! 20221004_200149

Does this add 50 more HP or more 50 more MPG? Imma put a vinyl sticker on the front and back that says "Engine Cover Installed". šŸ˜…

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
20221004_200149.jpg

Does this add 50 more HP or more 50 more MPG? Imma put a vinyl sticker on the front and back that says "Engine Cover Installed". šŸ˜…
That should increase your trade-in value immensely :idea:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
And missing temp read outs and head rest don't fold down and missing panel under glove box and why doesn't badlands have felt/cardboard on one side ect ect ect never ending...
You forgot, the liner under the spare tire and the newest popular ones- the fuel funnel and the tow eye.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
And then a Ten year old reaches for the key pad,,,,,,
Iā€™ve got an engine cover,