Upgrading Big Bend headlights to the signature headlights?

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Has anyone with a Big Bend checked on upgrading the headlights to the signature headlights? I go for my 2nd oil change this week and was thinking about asking if this is possible and what it would cost. Was just curious if anyone else has checked on it or done it?
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
I'm seeing $1,709.82 per headlamp (Canadian funds). I don't know if these are 'signature or not however...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Nope. Each side is about $1850 US. I don't think there is a lot of work to replace them. It's not really worth for that extra LED ring.
So is it worth buying up the trim level considering $3700 JUST parts. To me, buy what you want. More often than not retrofitting is way more cost prohibitive. Personally when driving I cant see my headlights. ? Maybe find some at a scrap yard in a few months?

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone with a Big Bend checked on upgrading the headlights to the signature headlights? I go for my 2nd oil change this week and was thinking about asking if this is possible and what it would cost. Was just curious if anyone else has checked on it or done it?
With those more of 3500$ you can add a really nice light bars... also 360° light system if you like....

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I'm gonna still talk to my guy at my dealer. I did find another dealer somewhere else that has them for 900. It maybe something I do down the road once they have been out for a while and prices change or find one in a salvage yard and get them that way. Just something that's on my list of wants..lol

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Are you talking about the led circle light around the headlamp? On my Big Bend, the marked up bit on the headlamp lights up with the DRL. I have the big bend package (don’t know if that is different?) and a Canadian spec BB. I have been noticing differences between the USA and Canadian spec versions.

Ford Bronco Sport Upgrading Big Bend headlights to the signature headlights? 460AE83F-8235-4F54-A141-E33C1534DB61

I'm gonna still talk to my guy at my dealer. I did find another dealer somewhere else that has them for 900. It maybe something I do down the road once they have been out for a while and prices change or find one in a salvage yard and get them that way. Just something that's on my list of wants..lol

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Are you talking about the led circle light around the headlamp? On my Big Bend, the marked up bit on the headlamp lights up with the DRL. I have the big bend package (don’t know if that is different?) and a Canadian spec BB. I have been noticing differences between the USA and Canadian spec versions.

Ford Bronco Sport Upgrading Big Bend headlights to the signature headlights? 460AE83F-8235-4F54-A141-E33C1534DB61
Yep that is what I am talking about

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nope. Each side is about $1850 US. I don't think there is a lot of work to replace them. It's not really worth for that extra LED ring.
I wish I could control ring and bar separately.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I wish I could control ring and bar separately.
I have talked to the Service Manager at my dealer, he said it's something he will need to look into. He isn't sure if I have a module behind mine or not. Ford site shows they are $1,300 and some change on their site and I found a dealer out of state that says they have them for $965 but he found that odd and said he doesn't know how they are doing that. He and I are just gonna keep checking on them to see if they come down or offer a special at the dealer. Otherwise I will just build my Ford Pass points in the meantime and we discussed the option of locating some in a scrap yard from any that might end up there in the future. But he also added that if they know what they have I will still probably pay at least 1,000 for the set. I am not in rush I have plenty of other stuff I am gonna do also, like replacing those stupid short mud flaps with the ones a little longer that say Bronco.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick