Update From my Ford Dealer - production starts late October for first deliveries December

Sueforand

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Bug Conv. Dune
Received a text from my Dealer yesterday and he said the following:
He expects production on the BS to begin late October. Once they get a Vin # they will have a better idea when it will be slated to be built. He expects they will ship in December for arrival late December early January.
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Just heard from my dealer that they can't access my full order report because it is blocked because some colors are on back order. I guess that includes my Rapid Red :facepalm:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I do not have a Rapid red Bronco coming to compare to but I have many the are partially visible with a triangle in front of the order...

Never a good thing those triangles from Ford...

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
@Granger Ford
From what you know of Ford's production schedule, if I wait until my dealer has a demo for a test drive, would I still be able to make a factory order? Any idea when the order window will close? Thanks Albert.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
@Granger Ford
From what you know of Ford's production schedule, if I wait until my dealer has a demo for a test drive, would I still be able to make a factory order? Any idea when the order window will close? Thanks Albert.
What happens after it closes? Do they stop making them for a while?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford
No idea of when the window closes on the Sport reservations but we will be able to order Retail (sold) sports at and after the mannequins show up..

The only thing on hold right now is stock orders...we cannot even spec one for the lot until reservations end...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)