MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So I never heard back from my dealer (even after sending him an email asking him if he had any trouble placing the order), never received an email from Ford, and haven't seen the deposit pulled from my bank account. So either my guy never bothered to get around to placing the order after we got off the phone, or he had trouble with it and never bothered to let me know. Either way he should have at least responded to my email.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Neat! how did you find that code? Can I figure it out using the bronco sport forum vin track link?
The paper copy of order confirmation from my dealer. Upper middle of the printout.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
My BL+BL has a build date in mid Feb with an orig order date of 10/26. One thing I've noticed is I haven't seen any BL's in dealer stock with the 17 Carbon grey painted ( aluminum steely) attached. I have a feeling that may also be another snagging option for mine as well.
I don't think it's the wheels holding things up. I ordered them and my build was actually moved up earlier than Ford originally estimated (to 12/23 compared to week of 1/11).

My local dealer has a BL mannequin with these wheels but said he's gotten mixed reviews from people. Seems to be a love-hate polarizing option.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I don't think it's the wheels holding things up. I ordered them and my build was actually moved up earlier than Ford originally estimated (to 12/23 compared to week of 1/11).

My local dealer has a BL mannequin with these wheels but said he's gotten mixed reviews from people. Seems to be a love-hate polarizing option.
I hope I love them. ?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I received confirmation from Ford today that my Badlands with Badlands package was ordered, so it looks like maybe just maybe the moon roof issue is resolved? Or maybe they're close enough to being resolved that Ford feels comfortable taking orders.

John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Does anyone actually know how long it takes a new order being placed today for BL + BL to get delivered? Local dealers keep telling me 4-6 weeks but I don't believe it. Some real information would be super helpful.
More like 4 to 6 months placed order in oct build date is march 1

Tom House

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Wait, what is a Badlands without the Badlands package? Why would a dealer have to order a Badlands, then request the Badlands package?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Wait, what is a Badlands without the Badlands package? Why would a dealer have to order a Badlands, then request the Badlands package?
All trims come with an optional premium bundle. The naming is confusing but it essentially includes moonroof, better audio, leather seats (BL), heated seats and leather wrapped steering, wireless charging, etc.

Edit: with exception of base trim.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
All trims come with an optional premium bundle. The naming is confusing but it essentially includes moonroof, better audio, leather seats (BL), heated seats and leather wrapped steering, wireless charging, etc.

For some of us it’s what makes the vehicle worth having :sunglasses: . But after 5 months and still no build date I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

Tom House

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback

Interesting. So the Badlands with base trim, has the cloth interior?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Interesting. So the Badlands with base trim, has the cloth interior?
Standard badlands without package is cloth seats, yes. They are quite nice though from the photos I’ve seen.
Sponsored