turn off remote start notifications in fordpass app??

Shan742098

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAv 4
Does anyone know if you can turn off the notifications for your car remotely starting in the app. I have my bronco set to start every am at 6:45. The app always shows a notification that yes it did indeed start that am. Anyone know if i can turn these off? I would rather only see an alert or notification if I actually have something to worry about?? Any insight?
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I doubt there is, they want you looking at that app as often as possible. It’s like the auto stop start.
They know all us old guys would permanently shut down all those fancy bells and whistles as soon as the new wore off.
Stop/start,
Lane keeping,
Advertising through that app.
The seat belt chimes, I hate those when I drive off the beaten path. Tried the door dance and it would not stay down, but alas I just hook up the seat belt then get in the driver seat.
Ok I’m done…
:’P

thisgr8ride

Outer Banks
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport outerbanks
I doubt there is, they want you looking at that app as often as possible. It’s like the auto stop start.
They know all us old guys would permanently shut down all those fancy bells and whistles as soon as the new wore off.
Stop/start,
Lane keeping,
The seat belt chimes, I hate those when I drive off the beaten path. Tried the door dance and it would not stay down, but alas I just hook up the seat belt then get in the driver seat.
Ok I’m done…
LOL, this may help with your seat belt issue.

Deactivating and Activating the Seatbelt Reminder (Front Seats Only)

Ford Bronco Sport turn off remote start notifications in fordpass app?? {filename}

WARNING: While the system allows you to deactivate it, this system is designed to improve your chances of being safely belted and surviving an accident. We recommend you leave the system activated for yourself and others who may use the vehicle.

Note: The driver and front passenger warnings switch on and off independently. When you perform this procedure for one seating position, do not buckle the other position as this terminates the process.

Read Steps 1 - 4 before starting the procedure.

Make sure that:
  • You set the parking brake.
  • The transmission is in park (P).
  • The ignition is off.
  • You close all vehicle doors.
  • You unbuckle the driver and front passenger seatbelts.
  1. Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
  2. Wait until the seatbelt warning lamp turns off (about one minute). After Step 2, wait an additional five seconds before proceeding with Step 3. Once you start Step 3, you must complete the procedure within 60 seconds.
  3. For the seating position you are switching off, buckle then unbuckle the seatbelt three times at a moderate speed, ending in the unbuckled state. After Step 3, the seatbelt warning lamp turns on.
  4. When the seatbelt warning lamp is on, buckle then unbuckle the seatbelt. After Step 4, the seatbelt warning lamp flashes for confirmation.
  • This switches the feature off if it is currently on.
  • This switches the feature on if it is currently off.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
LOL, this may help with your seat belt issue.

Deactivating and Activating the Seatbelt Reminder (Front Seats Only)

Ford Bronco Sport turn off remote start notifications in fordpass app?? {filename}

WARNING: While the system allows you to deactivate it, this system is designed to improve your chances of being safely belted and surviving an accident. We recommend you leave the system activated for yourself and others who may use the vehicle.

Note: The driver and front passenger warnings switch on and off independently. When you perform this procedure for one seating position, do not buckle the other position as this terminates the process.

Read Steps 1 - 4 before starting the procedure.

Make sure that:
  • You set the parking brake.
  • The transmission is in park (P).
  • The ignition is off.
  • You close all vehicle doors.
  • You unbuckle the driver and front passenger seatbelts.
  1. Switch the ignition on. Do not start the engine.
  2. Wait until the seatbelt warning lamp turns off (about one minute). After Step 2, wait an additional five seconds before proceeding with Step 3. Once you start Step 3, you must complete the procedure within 60 seconds.
  3. For the seating position you are switching off, buckle then unbuckle the seatbelt three times at a moderate speed, ending in the unbuckled state. After Step 3, the seatbelt warning lamp turns on.
  4. When the seatbelt warning lamp is on, buckle then unbuckle the seatbelt. After Step 4, the seatbelt warning lamp flashes for confirmation.
  • This switches the feature off if it is currently on.
  • This switches the feature on if it is currently off.
Now, THAT looks like a lot of trouble! Why not use
2-Pack Car Seat Belt Clip, Car Seat Belt Silencer
at Amazon?

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Stop/start,
Lane keeping,
Ok I’m done…
OK, I saw an earlier response about Start/Stop, Try using a small nite light in AC outlet (I'm set to try that tomorrow), I have a "Lane Keeping" on/off switch on my steering wheel, and try using a seat belt alarm silencer (Amazon) or seat belt lengthener also (Amazon).
Sponsored