Phlfwd22

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Has anyone come across a good alternative to a trunk shelf yet? The cargo management system aftermarket is about $2000 total to install from what I’ve seen. Don’t need all the fancy table options, just a decent durable shelf
Sponsored

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Has anyone come across a good alternative to a trunk shelf yet? The cargo management system aftermarket is about $2000 total to install from what I’ve seen. Don’t need all the fancy table options, just a decent durable shelf
I am working on building my own Matt...It's just in the planning stages right now.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Are you going to do a build thread so we can use it?
I'm planning on a build thread Toby. Right now, I am thinking about using an aluminum square tubing framing system with plastic or nylon connectors. This frame would sit on my cargo mat. The shelf part would sit on the frame and would consist of 2 pieces.hinged together in the middle. The rear half of the shelf will fold over the front half to provide access to the space under the shelf.

Reactions: RRD

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
I'm planning on a build thread Toby. Right now, I am thinking about using an aluminum square tubing framing system with plastic or nylon connectors. This frame would sit on my cargo mat. The shelf part would sit on the frame and would consist of 2 pieces.hinged together in the middle. The rear half of the shelf will fold over the front half to provide access to the space under the shelf.
Cannot wait to see this build thread!

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Www.instructables.com has plans for pvc pipe based shelf, foldable. Tried to copy url, but no go.
Sponsored