Trip 2 screen?

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
'22 OB and yes I've read the manual (page 106) but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to Trip 2 ? From the steering wheel controls or the menus on the radio screen - What am I doing wrong?
Sponsored

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
steering wheel controls- switch center display to trip/milage display- hit menu- use center button to toggle up or down to desired page push center button in to enter, hope helps

OP
OP
rmreid22

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
steering wheel controls- switch center display to trip/milage display- hit menu- use center button to toggle up or down to desired page push center button in to enter, hope helps
Did that or at least I thought I did, but then realized I am a dumb a$$ sometimes, all is good now :giggle:

Last edited:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m glad you figured it out but I have a warning. Trip 1 and 2 are not clearly differentiated in the display.
So, if you are like me and you use trip 1 for each tank but you use trip 2 for something else, be careful and make sure you are resetting the right one after you fill the tank.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m glad you figured it out but I have a warning. Trip 1 and 2 are not clearly differentiated in the display.
So, if you are like me and you use trip 1 for each tank but you use trip 2 for something else, be careful and make sure you are resetting the right one after you fill the tank.
I preferred my old VW trip odometers -- one automatically tracked and reset itself after shorter trips, the other was ongoing until manually reset. I never remember to manually manage it for short trips where I might have liked to know "how far, how long did that take?" I would normally also use Trip 2 for manual MPG calculations per tank, or for longer trips.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Since you all have read the manual, and I haven't, what does the fuel economy screen tell me? It has an average mileage, but does it ever reset?

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Since you all have read the manual, and I haven't, what does the fuel economy screen tell me? It has an average mileage, but does it ever reset?
You choose when to reset it and you do it manually. The on screen display will prompt you to reset if desired when you toggle the display to land on the fuel economy screen.

425mb

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands
Just thought I’d share, on my 24 badlands I had to do a capacitor discharge, remove both terminals off the battery so there is no current through the battery and jump the terminals with a metal object again not letting them touch the battery and then holding for 30 seconds to allow all modules shut down. Reconnect the terminals to the battery and then when you restart the car you can choose more screens.
Sponsored