BobF

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Fiat 224 Spider
I came across a nifty swing-away spare tire and bike carrier that mounts to the trailer hitch. It’s called the Ultraswing and is made by Rigd Supply (RIGdSupply.com) at 1539 W.Orange Ave in Orange CA. I believe it was made for the FJ Cruiser, but the company doesn’t know if it would have to be modified to fit the Sport because they haven’t had access to a Sport yet.
Would anyone with a Sport in Orange Co. please stop by and see if it will fit? Many thanks.
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
And I thought the Yakima swing away on my Sprinter class B camper was expensive o_O.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I came across a nifty swing-away spare tire and bike carrier that mounts to the trailer hitch. It’s called the Ultraswing and is made by Rigd Supply (RIGdSupply.com) at 1539 W.Orange Ave in Orange CA. I believe it was made for the FJ Cruiser, but the company doesn’t know if it would have to be modified to fit the Sport because they haven’t had access to a Sport yet.
Would anyone with a Sport in Orange Co. please stop by and see if it will fit? Many thanks.
Are you wanting to carry a 2nd spare or are you using the spare cargo area for something else?

Ryneal21

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I wonder how much it weighs. I love that you can have the spare tire and still put a bike rack on the back! it looks really good! I cant wait to see one on the back of a Bronco Sport

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I came across a nifty swing-away spare tire and bike carrier that mounts to the trailer hitch. It’s called the Ultraswing and is made by Rigd Supply (RIGdSupply.com) at 1539 W.Orange Ave in Orange CA. I believe it was made for the FJ Cruiser.
Yep it's nifty but $1299 ! Not this boy.
Sponsored