Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
I have received no emails with updates from Ford on the Bronco Sport OB order. Last week, I called my dealer and he gave me the VIN number and order number. I went to the Ford website, signed in and added my VIN number. Then checked and they have no info about any orders. I did go to the tracking link in the forum and found that the PRIMARY STATUS shows In Production but the STATUS field is blank. I pulled up the window sticker and the only date I find is in a field below the TOTAL MSRP box. It shows 10 21 21. Do you think this might be the production start date?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I have received no emails with updates from Ford on the Bronco Sport OB order. Last week, I called my dealer and he gave me the VIN number and order number. I went to the Ford website, signed in and added my VIN number. Then checked and they have no info about any orders. I did go to the tracking link in the forum and found that the PRIMARY STATUS shows In Production but the STATUS field is blank. I pulled up the window sticker and the only date I find is in a field below the TOTAL MSRP box. It shows 10 21 21. Do you think this might be the production start date?
The date at the very bottom kind of middle means absolutely nothing to us. it is usually the dates someone accesses the sticker to look at it or when small changes are made. The window sticker becomes available during the week right before the production begins. Watch your tracker as the build time is usually only like 2 days.

Tracker: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The date at the very bottom kind of middle means absolutely nothing to us. it is usually the dates someone accesses the sticker to look at it or when small changes are made. The window sticker becomes available during the week right before the production begins. Watch your tracker as the build time is usually only like 2 days.

Tracker: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
You are definitely correct that it means nothing. For me, I got my window sticker in April (ordered in March) and didn’t go in production until June 22. Everything is so all over the place with everything that who knows now what the time between steps or window sticker updates will actually be.
Sponsored