Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello All!
So I have an OB + OB on order and my ford tracker shows it is still "in order processing." I called my dealer today and he said that it is scheduled to be produced this Thursday 3/4! Shouldn't it say "Scheduled for Production" then and shouldn't I be able to see my window sticker!?
Sponsored

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Hello All!
So I have an OB + OB on order and my ford tracker shows it is still "in order processing." I called my dealer today and he said that it is scheduled to be produced this Thursday 3/4! Shouldn't it say "Scheduled for Production" then and shouldn't I be able to see my window sticker!?
It's bizarre... my order date was 12-12, and the tracking has not moved past "order confirmed", even though my dealer says I'm slated for this month as well...

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
[/QUOTE]
I have a BL+BL on order since Jan. 8th. I've received an email from ford that my production week is March 15th. I keep hoping for a new email because the tracker for my VIN hasn't moved past scheduled for production either. My dealer confirmed the build week date for me, so, it seems the tracker is useless for some of us.

Edit 3/8: And just like that the tracker went from scheduled to in production! That is a week and a half earlier than my original build date. So close... I can almost smell that new car smell!

Last edited:

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
Ask the dealer to check. Their source is updated more frequently than the emails to the public site. When my build date got pushed back a week after the Texas cold snap/ no Texas natural gas exports, he knew before a got an email..

OP
OP
JackisDunn

JackisDunn

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Ask the dealer to check. Their source is updated more frequently than the emails to the public site. When my build date got pushed back a week after the Texas cold snap/ no Texas natural gas exports, he knew before a got an email..
My dealer is the one I talked to today who said build date is this Thursday 3/4! Im just worried because still no window sticker and tracker still says "In Order Processing"

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine didn’t change from order processing until a few days before build date. My window sticker did pop up a week prior to build though. I’d ask dealer to check again!
Sponsored