Tracking a Bronco Sport that is “in transit” to a dealership??

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Try the "Tracker" selection on the top banner of the forum. With the dealer order number and the VIN it should give you where it is.
I can't speak for anyone else, but this is all I get with that.

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking a Bronco Sport that is “in transit” to a dealership?? 1653307047321
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I can't speak for anyone else, but this is all I get with that.

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking a Bronco Sport that is “in transit” to a dealership?? 1653307047321
The Tracking app has changed since I took delivery , you can always try the one on the Ford site but I'm not sure if that will work any better. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home You can always contact the dealer to get an update too.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The Tracking app has changed since I took delivery , you can always try the one on the Ford site but I'm not sure if that will work any better. Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home You can always contact the dealer to get an update too.
This tracker is better, imho, than the official Ford one. Got a window sticker, invoice date, and in production notice sooner on it. Neither shows anything since being marked "in transit". I've emailed the sales guy I'm working with and he said he'd look into it.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
This tracker is better, imho, than the official Ford one. Got a window sticker, invoice date, and in production notice sooner on it. Neither shows anything since being marked "in transit". I've emailed the sales guy I'm working with and he said he'd look into it.
Hopefully your sales guy can give you a rail car number. Then you can spend your days tracking the car and go mad trying to make sense of the events!

Sounds like a good deal of the sales folks do not know how to pull the right report. When we stopped by dealership the other week the guy helping us insisted there was no such information. We lucked out as another sales rep was there and showed them how to bring up the info.