Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Anyone else having an issue tracking their Bronco today? Mine shows all “null”, I can still open my window sticker tho? Maybe it’s lost in the desert now?! ☺Been built for a month sitting waiting for a chip. ??‍♀

Ford Bronco Sport Tracker issue? 7F8E717D-659F-4329-839C-5595CF862930
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I just checked mine , the window sticker and the tracking list are still there. My build week is still scheduled to start tomorrow 7/12. I'm getting a little anxious with the talk that all production has been put on hold. I'm also a bit confused with the mystery date at the bottom of the window sticker, on the Bronco Sport Forum tracker it shows one date, the Official Ford site tracker show a different date, only a day apart but different, been that way all week.

OP
OP

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I just checked mine , the window sticker and the tracking list are still there. My build week is still scheduled to start tomorrow 7/12. I'm getting a little anxious with the talk that all production has been put on hold. I'm also a bit confused with the mystery date at the bottom of the window sticker, on the Bronco Sport Forum tracker it shows one date, the Official Ford site tracker show a different date, only a day apart but different, been that way all week.
Hmmm so then it is an issue with mine…
Mine has been sitting for a month now finished waiting for “a chip” ☹ Worried maybe something happened to it. Im
Not sure about the dates on the window sticker…..I’ve looked up ones sitting on the lot here and their dates seem to update as well ??‍♀
thanks for letting me know the tracker is working for you.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
I'd be calling the dealer first thing tomorrow morning to find out what's up.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Tracker wasn't working for me earlier today and now its working again.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's been problematic for all ford tracking for quite some time seems like maybe they take it offline to complete data entry or reset some values then a little later it's back up.
Sponsored