OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Awesome! Did you get the cargo management system by any chance? Would love to see the different configuRations in the cargo area.
No, I didn’t.
Sponsored

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
No, I didn’t.
No worries. Any chance you can post a pic of the rubber lining in the back (that comes without the cargo mat)? I decided to order w/o the cargo may, hoping that the rubber would be a good durable material.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does anyone know if the "cargo mat" interior option extends the rubber lining to the rear seat backs?

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
It's just a Ford dealer in NY so yes i'd say it's legit. Many dealers have their parts available online similarly, it seems Levittown Ford shows up first on google for some reason. It's like $70+ for ground shipping though so i'd recommend just looking up ford parts websites for your local dealers and picking up in person.
Go straight through Ford, I ordered from them last week, got my crossbars in Two days and floor mats today.
Do you have the BB package as well?
Does anyone know if the "cargo mat" interior option extends the rubber lining to the rear seat backs?
mine came with the extension that covers rear seats, it is same material and look of rear cargo.

Ford Bronco Sport Took Delivery. Need crossbar recommendations 128898C1-076A-4C89-B37E-42C4674A230F

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered mine with the “off road” crossbar package but I’m wondering if so should buy exactly what I want on the aftermarket.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Go straight through Ford, I ordered from them last week, got my crossbars in Two days and floor mats today.
First off, congratulations on your BS!!!

I have a few followup questions:
a.) Did you purchase the Yakima On-Road or Off-Road crossbars?
b.) Do you happen to have the product #
c.) When you say you purchased it straight from Ford, did you call it in or are you talking about fordparts.com?
d.) Is the crossbar covering the moonroof? Would you mind taking some pics?

Thanks so much and looking forward to your reply! My pickup date is next week and I plan on getting the Yakima crossbars as well but my dealer said they dont have any in stock.

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I purchased the Ford crossbars, not the Yakima, also I don’t have moonroof. I did order directly from Fordparts.com

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
My guess is the "on road" ones are probably similar to the OEMs. Don't stick off the sides, don't have attachment points, etc.

OP
OP
Chastings

Chastings

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Distance between is 25 1/2”, sorry, no pic of carrier on, just took off Sunday, we have a Thule that fit great drive from TX to Colorado and back. One big plus with these crossbars, they are quiet compared the ones I had on explorer sport.
Sponsored