To put this question to bed regarding BS incentives/expiration - What incentives qualify when ordering/receiving an ordered BS?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Is my ordered vehicle eligible for Ford incentives?
Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

https://www.ford.com/custom-order/?intcmp=vhp-featcta-custom-broncosport#5
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
That what my dealer told me. I get the $500 rebate even if Ford takes it away. Or if Ford offers higher rebate I get that. Not that I believe anything a dealer says but that is what they told me. The general manager of dealer is who I spoke with.

OP
OP
Huntyeraws

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
That what my dealer told me. I get the $500 rebate even if Ford takes it away. Or if Ford offers higher rebate I get that. Not that I believe anything a dealer says but that is what they told me. The general manager of dealer is who I spoke with.
I was told the same. Now we have it in writing.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ok, so serious question. My dealer screwed me on my rebate saying it was only available to the escape. What can I do about it after delivery?

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Ok, so serious question. My dealer screwed me on my rebate saying it was only available to the escape. What can I do about it after delivery?
If it was me I would march down with the printout showing Bronco Sport eligibility and demand a refund. Then take it from there. If that doesn't work perhaps elevating through Ford customer service. They may counter that it's a done deal because you signed the paperwork but you did so based on inaccurate or misleading statement from dealer.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
both of my options said $500 rebate and Xplan was it at this point until July. They said the additional $500 was a regional thing but Ford did offer 0% at 60MO for qualified credit scores. Likewise, the dealer personally marked some cash off due to a customer backing out. All in all, out the door, tax title, etc I still came in under MSRP and window sticker with additional options included so I am not balking over an extra $500
Sponsored