Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford has announced that the Ford Bronco Sport is set to compete in the grueling off-road desert terrain and trails of California and Nevada in the 2020 Rebelle Rally.

Three two-women teams will drive identically outfitted Bronco Sport Badlands to demonstrate capabilities.

More info on Rebelle Rally - https://www.rebellerally.com

Ford Bronco Sport Three Bronco Sports will compete in Rebelle Rally, the off-road navigation rally raid race Ford Bronco Sport Relle Rally

Ford Bronco Sport Three Bronco Sports will compete in Rebelle Rally, the off-road navigation rally raid race EixPbj0WsAALpT4-2

Ford Bronco Sport Three Bronco Sports will compete in Rebelle Rally, the off-road navigation rally raid race EixPVQzXsAIIpUH

Ford Bronco Sport Three Bronco Sports will compete in Rebelle Rally, the off-road navigation rally raid race EixPWpjWoAEL5-8
Sponsored

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford has announced that the Ford Bronco Sport is set to compete in the grueling off-road desert terrain and trails of California and Nevada in the 2020 Rebelle Rally.

Three two-women teams will drive identically outfitted Bronco Sport Badlands to demonstrate capabilities.

More info on Rebelle Rally - https://www.rebellerally.com
This is pretty cool. A shame that portions won't be televised. But I will follow it online

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I donā€™t like the steelies on the badlands (or on any vehicle to be honest), but I think being painted black with the red trim like in the picture below makes them look pretty good. Give me an all black sport with those wheels/tires and that grille and that would be a pretty sweet ride.
Ford Bronco Sport Three Bronco Sports will compete in Rebelle Rally, the off-road navigation rally raid race 1602130115025

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Looks like a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone. I'll be following today onward via the website.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Sounds like Ford is trying to win a Bone Stock award. Up close looks totally Badlands. Would be sick if they won that. Good street credit.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I'm really interested in the rally race.. but I have to be honest.. the hosts aren't great at talking off the cuff. Well one host isn't particularly great.

I also don't like how rushed they are to get "on set" and to start live recording.. it's not very well planned and scripted. There isn't a need to rush for spot recordings.. its not WRC where they need to time it to get a flying shot or anything like that. This is a Navigational, endurance, and points race.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
im interested but I would be more interested if there was footage of different teams driving the challenges
that too.. its a lot of talking instead of driving footage. Though also like I said.. its more navigation and points accumulation than fun off road fast pace racing.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Yea Iā€™m on board with that. Cool race. i too wish there was more on race footage. Obviously theyā€™re doing best they can... we all just wish we could see it is all. Iā€™m sure theyā€™d love to, limited resources Iā€™m assuming. Keep photos coming for sure. The Sports in that Nevada sun look dope.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands