Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Motorcycle riders and Jeep Wrangler drivers do it as they pass each other. “The Wave.” Are Bronco Sport drivers going to do this? I’m up for it. I’d love to beat the big Bronco peeps to it. ? ??
Sponsored

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Motorcycle riders and Jeep Wrangler drivers do it as they pass each other. “The Wave.” Are Bronco Sport drivers going to do this? I’m up for it. I’d love to beat the big Bronco peeps to it. ? ??
It's funny you posted this, I encountered another BS at a stop light coming towards me in the opposite direction. As we both sat first in line facing one another, I could tell there was an instinctual reaction to acknowledge one another in some way that didn't seem super lame. Also, this was the 3rd BS I have seen thus far in the city, so I was kind of interested with his build to be honest. Alas, we both drove past one another, looking each other's vehicles up and down to see what the other had equipped and no further congratulatory or 'welcome to the club' gesture. I think that should change. I used to be a Motorcycle enthusiast and a Jeep Wrangler owner, and really enjoyed the community with that. Even when I had an unmodified format, and more so once I had mods of other's interest. It was not something that the kids lucky enough to be gifted their 1st vehicle a sweet, brand new Jeep Wrangler would do, but not all was lost on the youth every time. Nonetheless, I would be interested to begin this trend.
Keep me posted! ??

OP
OP

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
It's funny you posted this, I encountered another BS at a stop light coming towards me in the opposite direction. As we both sat first in line facing one another, I could tell there was an instinctual reaction to acknowledge one another in some way that didn't seem super lame. Also, this was the 3rd BS I have seen thus far in the city, so I was kind of interested with his build to be honest. Alas, we both drove past one another, looking each other's vehicles up and down to see what the other had equipped and no further congratulatory or 'welcome to the club' gesture. I think that should change. I used to be a Motorcycle enthusiast and a Jeep Wrangler owner, and really enjoyed the community with that. Even when I had an unmodified format, and more so once I had mods of other's interest. It was not something that the kids lucky enough to be gifted their 1st vehicle a sweet, brand new Jeep Wrangler would do, but not all was lost on the youth every time. Nonetheless, I would be interested to begin this trend.
Keep me posted! ??
I used to have a motorcycle and I have Jeep TJ now. I really enjoy the wave. You’re right about the “kid” though. They’re not broken in. I love the Jeep mirror stickers that have a waving hand on it. I bet next time if you wave they’ll wave back. ?

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I got next to one already, front row seat at the light.
Light turned green and he punched it.
LoL
I'm sorry I just can't drag race with a three banger. :')

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just a genuine friendly acknowledgement will do....I'll let the Wrangler drivers have their dorky 'The Wave' thing. Have fun with it now, though, before it wears off. I've still never seen one on the road yet -- 41 days to go on mine.

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade
I was just thinking about this topic as well! Yes we need to acknowledge fellow Bronco sport enthusiasts!!

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
vTE="Osco, post: 37263, member: 3127"]
I got next to one already, front row seat at the light.
Light turned green and he punched it.
LoL
I'm sorry I just can't drag race with a three banger. :')
Had similar situation...wife yelled at me as soon as I reached for the GOAT mode knob...so I respectfully let 1.5L infront.

?.for little ..??- other driver will see "b"... :)

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
saw a lot on the oregon coast and 1 here in the pdx area, i gave them a thumbs up sign and my wife said: "stop doing that, they'll think you're crazy"

but im voting for the finger gun! i will start using that

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
lets just do finger guns.
i will shoot you with my finger gun [filled with bronco love] if we drive down to CA for the summer :) [if im lucky to really see folks from the forum, that'll be fun]
these finger guns are the fun and happy ones...beng bang ricochet
Sponsored