davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I signed up to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Texas next month.

Is there any advice on anything I should take or be prepared for? I was thinking of wearing jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, and taking a rain pullover. Would sneakers be ok? Do I need to pack snacks and water for the trails?
Sponsored

Bluejaye

Heritage
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Sneakers are fine. Snacks are up to you, I never felt the need, lunch and dinner was provided. I received a Bronco branded water thermos the moment I walked into the place, although I suppose your mileage will vary. They also had plenty of bottled water available.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Here I am with grandson at the Texas Off-roadeo last spring. This pic was at the top of the hill, overlooking the property. Remember, this property was a skeet shooting ranch and has a full layout of skeet shooting stations working up to the top of this hill... paved! I had bottled water and a few snacks in a small bag... only used the water. It was a pretty warm day... should have worn shorts. We spent half of the day riding around the countryside, completely off of the ford property.... paved country roads, dirt roads, gravel roads, sandy roads, creek crossing and lunch... nothing you couldn't to in almost any SUV. Then back to the Ford property for actual training on their little obstacles and courses, then dinner.

Ford Bronco Sport Texas Bronco Off-Roadeo Questions b_S7_061822

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll need to get some shorts!

I guess I need to email them to make sure they're good if I take a GoPro on the drive. Someone else said they were cool with it but I just want to make sure since I think this is a different location.

Bluejaye

Heritage
First Name
Jaye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
I guess I need to email them to make sure they're good if I take a GoPro on the drive. Someone else said they were cool with it but I just want to make sure since I think this is a different location.
It certainly won't hurt to call and ask, but I can say that there was a guy with one when I went in April.
Sponsored