Temperature display in metric

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
Found no info in the manual or this forum. My climate control displays the temperature setting in Celcius, how do I change it to Fahrenheit? I’ve looked through all the settings menus.
Sponsored

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
Found no info in the manual or this forum. My climate control displays the temperature setting in Celcius, how do I change it to Fahrenheit? I’ve looked through all the settings menus.
I’m not near my vehicle at the moment, but I thought those settings were in the infotainment settings.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
See if this works. It was on a ford forum probably similar
the button on the steering wheel that has the 4 arrows and the center reset button, push left arrow button till you get to the menu, push the down arrow button till you get to settings, push the right arrow button for the settings menu, arrow down to temperature, arrow right to menu, arrow down to Fahrenheit push center button and all done. My dodge does something similar

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
I found it. On the infotainment system Home Screen, go to Settings, and then General Settings. You’ll see temperature selection.