jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Is there ever going to be a lift kit taller than the 1.5 levels from woolworth or rough country? I really was looking at somewhere between 2.5 and 3 inch of lift so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Sponsored

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Is there ever going to be a lift kit taller than the 1.5 levels from woolworth or rough country? I really was looking at somewhere between 2.5 and 3 inch of lift so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
All of the kits right now are small spacers, they're not really made for huge lift numbers. I imagine we'll see some real suspension components come out within the next year or so - but the cost will be significant compared to the cheaper small ones.

I don't see why a 3 inch lift is undoable, but there will be a lot more component replacement than in a typical mid-sized truck lift (which is usually blocks and a new upper control arm - I don't think the BS even has an upper control arm?)

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
All of the kits right now are small spacers, they're not really made for huge lift numbers. I imagine we'll see some real suspension components come out within the next year or so - but the cost will be significant compared to the cheaper small ones.

I don't see why a 3 inch lift is undoable, but there will be a lot more component replacement than in a typical mid-sized truck lift (which is usually blocks and a new upper control arm - I don't think the BS even has an upper control arm?)
Yeah true that, if nothing is out by summer time I reckon ill go with the 2 inch lift

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
There is a BL at SEMA with what Ford says is a 2” lift. I assume that would be 2” over the stock BL so that’s 3” over a BB.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I am waiting till they have a non spacer lift…hopefully

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Someone on this board had an Eibach lift that used springs, I believe he let Eibach use his BS to develope the lift. I haven't seen any recent posts about it.
I also just checked the Eibach site and they don't currently list a BS lift.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi everybody. I have a BS Badlands, and I would like to lift it just 1 -1.5 inches. Which is the best lift I could get? Why? Every manufacturer claims his/her are the best... thanks for your help.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Hi everybody. I have a BS Badlands, and I would like to lift it just 1 -1.5 inches. Which is the best lift I could get? Why? Every manufacturer claims his/her are the best... thanks for your help.
Start here, then come back if you have specific questions.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Why are we lifting subcompact, unibodied, FWD based, subcompact “SUV’s”? Aka CARS beyond an inch or so. small lift are ok but how high until, uh, silly?

As a BSBL owner….serious question.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Flatout suspension has a taller lift.
Their GR series suspension is adjustable from 1.5 to 3.0 inches. There are some posts on this board from someone that has the kit installed

https://flatoutsuspension.net/collections/ford/products/broncosport-grlite?variant=42837118419179
Sponsored