Taking off front bumper, and customizable options.

tanneroverlander

Outer Banks
First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
Does anyone think it will be possible to take the front bumper off of the BS i feel as if its very low to the ground and i would love to replace it with a shorter and maybe metal front bumper instead. Maybe this will become a better option in the future because the bronco is such a new car customizations are limited? but i am not too sure.
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Does anyone think it will be possible to take the front bumper off of the BS i feel as if its very low to the ground and i would love to replace it with a shorter and maybe metal front bumper instead. Maybe this will become a better option in the future because the bronco is such a new car customizations are limited? but i am not too sure.
Crawl under and take a look at what else is hanging low, radiator, etc. Would you be able to mount skid plates and armor also?

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't recall which threads specifically, but a few folks have captured detailed photos of a partially stripped Bronco Sport with front fascia (including bumper) removed.
Sponsored