Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
… Turned off BS, unplugged USB stick, turned on BS, and now have no Radio. Master Reset button is grayed out as is Audio button.

I am out of ideas. Do you folks have any?
This is just an FYI since it is already fixed for you but next time download the full install instructions off the Ford website where you downloaded the 22251 update, you did everything except the last 10% but at least you gave it a few hours to recover on its own.

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Just did the check for updates via WiFi. And it says I’m up to date. Current version 21194. So it appears it has not been released for installation via WiFi. Automatic updates are enabled.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just did the check for updates via WiFi. And it says I’m up to date. Current version 21194. So it appears it has not been released for installation via WiFi. Automatic updates are enabled.
Yes it is released for update via WiFi or USB. Give it time or just do the 22251 install via USB. Takes 10 minutes to install while driving.

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
I like letting the vehicle do it on its own. It may be released but it’s telling me it’s up to date. Although the ford site says it needs an upgrade. But it is what it is. If it updates great. If it takes awhile that fine also.

mikeyncc

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Use the help file attached previous. The only part I couldn't get to work was at the end, doing the confirmation of the update back to Ford. Kept getting an error. Why??? Who knows.
Exact same problem over here. I am using a Mac....
Sponsored