Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Are there any clean install locations for a switch panel. My BS BL is scheduled for 11/22. I am looking for a good unobtrusive location. What have you found?
Sponsored

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
For me I needed fast easy access to my switches because I use mostly the back lights but often turn on the lights which aren't street legal. The left side of the dash around the area of the oem light switch, under it is all open and a good spot but I found could be a prob possibly getting in and out of vehicle for me. I put two switches into the dash piece of the factory switch. I can reach without looking and switch either-or both. Directly below this area if it works for you is easy to work with. I couldn't find any place I liked for a nice switch panel that didn't interfere or look out of place. Seen some nice setups on this site some guys have done.

Ford Bronco Sport Switch Panel Location PXL_20220521_222512704

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
For me I needed fast easy access to my switches because I use mostly the back lights but often turn on the lights which aren't street legal. The left side of the dash around the area of the oem light switch, under it is all open and a good spot but I found could be a prob possibly getting in and out of vehicle for me. I put two switches into the dash piece of the factory switch. I can reach without looking and switch either-or both. Directly below this area if it works for you is easy to work with. I couldn't find any place I liked for a nice switch panel that didn't interfere or look out of place. Seen some nice setups on this site some guys have done.

Ford Bronco Sport Switch Panel Location PXL_20220521_222512704
I like that. Maybe a smaller rocker switch to eliminate the protrusion.

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I use them all the time, up is backlights, middle off, down brites. The toggles make it very easy to find and switch quickly. I'll prob replace with some nicer metal toggles that light up.
Sponsored