Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I suggest that all members be a little more specific in their signature block information. First list the year and model of BS you have. This could help other members help with any advice they may give you. Second be a little more specific about your location. I offered to help a member with a project only to find he lived too far away. If his signature reflected this, I would have known. The other reason would be the possibility of creating some local BS owner's Clubs. I belonged to a Corvette club years ago and really enjoyed the experience. I think a local BS club would be neat.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
In general the model of BS for each owner is shown under their username, represented by an icon that is essentially the same as the stickers on the doors.

Sometimes people prefer to be a little more secure with their location. Some say “USA”, while others like you show city, state, zip. My preference is somewhere in between. If I just wanted to say USA, I would not expect anyone to reach out and offer hands on help. If I wanted to offer hands on help to someone, my first stop would be to look at their user profile info and see if they are anywhere near me. If they didn’t show a somewhat specific location, I would probably drop the thought of helping them. If I really thought I could help them, I might PM them to check.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Good suggestion. I think you’ll find most that have been active here for a while try to include that in their signatures but not everyone reads them. :facepalm:

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I suggest that all members be a little more specific in their signature block information. First list the year and model of BS you have. This could help other members help with any advice they may give you. Second be a little more specific about your location. I offered to help a member with a project only to find he lived too far away. If his signature reflected this, I would have known. The other reason would be the possibility of creating some local BS owner's Clubs. I belonged to a Corvette club years ago and really enjoyed the experience. I think a local BS club would be neat.
I actually like seeing everyone's signature, but hadn't done one for myself, so I added it. I agree it provides good information about advice.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
In general the model of BS for each owner is shown under their username, represented by an icon that is essentially the same as the stickers on the doors.
And some of us are jealous we can’t do that. Seriously, how hard is it to make it so we can select the Heritage model of our Bronco Sports?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
And some of us are jealous we can’t do that. Seriously, how hard is it to make it so we can select the Heritage model of our Bronco Sports?
Some of us are just special. 😜

OP
OP
Mrmike

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually like seeing everyone's signature, but hadn't done one for myself, so I added it. I agree it provides good information about advice.
I suggest you add the model of your BS. They all have different characteristics.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I would suggest just inputting the model that is closest to yours, but without the special colors.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I suggest you add the model of your BS. They all have different characteristics.
Are you talking about the panel on the left with the avatar/photo, or the actual signatures that show up on posts at the bottom? I added a signature to show up on the bottom.

OP
OP
Mrmike

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you talking about the panel on the left with the avatar/photo, or the actual signatures that show up on posts at the bottom? I added a signature to show up on the bottom.
I was talking about the actual post. Then someone pointed out the panel by the avatar. Sorry about that. Not everyone has a avatar so I think it's a good idea to put it in your signature also. In your case 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I suggest letting everyone do whatever they want….guess I am a free spirit type.
Sponsored